who's monitoring you

ACDC

Feb 10, 2014
for those with security alarms on your homes, villas, etc....what company are you using and what is the monthly cost per month? if you have feedback to provide about the service, time on response, etc., that would be helpful. what say you, DR1? aC

pularvik

Jan 2, 2011
Are you really talking about the DR? I can tell you about BC, Canada (what wasted words) , but the DR? A security company huh? That even responds? Hope you are not counting on this!

ACDC

Feb 10, 2014
I have a friend in Santiago who uses one, have been told on this side most don't and the bars suffice. Just thought I'd put it out there to see if this is truly the case. thanks. aC

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004
ser_shorty_big.jpg

ACDC

Feb 10, 2014
welllllll Luperon, aint one to mess with. so the four dogs, bars on the windows are not good enough you say? aC

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i am monitored by two rottweilers ;)

there are security companies in DR who offer services like described above. Alerta

manny20

Oct 2, 2012
I could tell you this much that my parents house has ALERTA and I've forgotten the password twice when I opened the door,and someone always showed up on a dirt bike fully armed,he asked me for the secret password that I didn't even know about,I had to call my aunt to tell me the pword they ask for if they see someone in the premisses.But they were responsive both times and besides I seen them circle around that urbanization before without alarms going off...and I invested in a rottweiler 2 years ago I keep at my abuelos house that I bring over when I stay..

malko

Campesino !! :)
Jan 12, 2013

What number are those shells?? Where did u get them??

Not too much "blowback" with them??
When I use #6 shells, instead of #3 "birdshot" I cannot hit ****e from 7 meters..... the "crossless" shotgun wrecks havock on my wrist......

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i think companies like alerta are not cheap. but they work. it's more expensive that a guachiman but more reliable, better trained, better armed and there is a rotation of staff so you do not have to worry about holidays and such.

james

Jan 14, 2002
What town/City is this located in?

I could tell you this much that my parents house has ALERTA and I've forgotten the password twice when I opened the door,and someone always showed up on a dirt bike fully armed,he asked me for the secret password that I didn't even know about,I had to call my aunt to tell me the pword they ask for if they see someone in the premisses.But they were responsive both times and besides I seen them circle around that urbanization before without alarms going off...and I invested in a rottweiler 2 years ago I keep at my abuelos house that I bring over when I stay..

manny20

Oct 2, 2012
I could find out how much we pay for alerta,its not that much because we don't have cameras or internet acces that's more expensive they do have a website

manny20

Oct 2, 2012
i think companies like alerta are not cheap. but they work. it's more expensive that a guachiman but more reliable, better trained, better armed and there is a rotation of staff so you do not have to worry about holidays and such.

I could find out how much we pay for alerta, its not that much because we don't have cameras or internet acces to monitor it.they have a website