Can you be better off with a woman who you know is only with you for $?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trainman33

Bronze
Dec 11, 2009
I would not have to worry about the situation I was involved in earlier repeating itself since we would know where we stand. Since they are just a girlfriend I could have them leave if she did not at least respect me.
I have someone like that waiting for me to be able to come back to the DR. I have actually known her longer than my ex-wife. She is 26 and from some place called Los Almacigos. I think you would still have to set limits with them because I don't want to only be with them til' the money runs out like Tom Waits said. I am coming back there eventually once I no longer have a criminal record because I am too ****ing stubborn to let one woman run me off from where I want to be living.

Picture of the person I am talking about;

https://imgur.com/vBzYAso

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004
Get back on that horse!!! Although I think its better to start fresh with someone that does not know your past. And get a wingman.

Good luck!

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i think you will be better off with a prostitute. you gotta pay either way, wife or a ho. only that wives come out way more expensive.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
How close is this woman to your x? Wish you'd try another part of the Island far away from your x if you insist on returning here. In case you didn't know girlfriends can cause a lot of problems as well. ;)

oh yeah and what DV8 said!!!!

Good luck

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Can nobody set limits here ??

what's the matter with starting off on a declared budget.....
Here... I will give $x a week/month..... plus dinner dates.

Facil..... everybody knows the rules.... sure, dentist bills come, passports need renewing
That's when you become a BIG SHOT and dig a bit deeper.

Always easier when everybody knows the rules ..... just like marriage, an allowance

I have always handled the household that way........ new cars not included b/c I like buying cars and appliances.
Just call me crazy.......

frank12

Gold
Sep 6, 2011
Can nobody set limits here ??

what's the matter with starting off on a declared budget.....
Here... I will give $x a week/month..... plus dinner dates.

Facil..... everybody knows the rules.... sure, dentist bills come, passports need renewing
That's when you become a BIG SHOT and dig a bit deeper.

Always easier when everybody knows the rules ..... just like marriage, an allowance

I have always handled the household that way........ new cars not included b/c I like buying cars and appliances.
Just call me crazy.......

You sound like my type of man...you available? I can do anything once i get past the taste in my mouth.

Love Frank

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
can't afford you and that menagerie Frankie G.....

unless we can teach the monkey to play an organ grinder for extra income

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
AnnaC, my husband's grandfather was from the town this girl is from, trust me, it's far from Santiago. Maybe two hours.

But that's the least of his problems in DR, IMO.

Trainman, could you live in the campo?

Trainman33

Bronze
Dec 11, 2009
One thing is that my ex seems to have gone permanently to the USA to live. She has not shown up to court dates according to the people I talk to in the DR. The lawyer on her side told the judge my ex is in the USA as well. It looks like I have tricked her into getting her green card to expire but that is another long story. I can live in the campo as long as I have the Claro and Hughes Net dishes or the banda ancha thing. I would like to live in a mountain town that Santiago can still be reached from in an hour or so to still have hospitals pricesmart etc available.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
I guess the question on the tip of my tongue is...... If you knew this girl before your wife, why wasn't she good enough for you back then? What has changed?

Have you actually met her in person, or is this an online thing?

Trainman33

Bronze
Dec 11, 2009
I've met her in person many times, what changed is that her being 7 years younger than me was a lot bigger deal when she was 18.

I guess the question on the tip of my tongue is...... If you knew this girl before your wife, why wasn't she good enough for you back then? What has changed?

Have you actually met her in person, or is this an online thing?

I knew my Wife for 10 years before we got together, sometimes the timing is not right. She and I were always with other people etc...

toriemannetje

Aug 30, 2013
if that is the case make sure she is a 10 and not just a 7 or an 8, but at the same time i couldn't do it! i couldn't wife that!

there is a difference between being there only because of the money and not being there if there ain't no money.

frank12

Gold
Sep 6, 2011
Trainman,

I think what you need is someone--similar to a big brother--to give you good advice and keep you out of trouble. You need someone who speaks the Dominican language and knows the culture and knows the women here.

I'm not cheap, but i can be bought with food. I can keep you on the right path; I can smell scammers from far away. I speak their language. I know Dominican women better then they know themselves. And I sit at a bar 40 hours a week both kicking the working girls out when they're bad (often) and rewarding them when they're good (seldom). I'm the good cop, bad cop here on the beach with Dominican working girls.

I know most of the cops here in Cabarete, and they know me. I've been working on this beach for 6 years now. They know where i work, and they come by nightly for their free pizzas. This can work to your advantage when you get in trouble with the women and they want to scam you out of your money.

So here' the deal: You buy me food once a week ( I eat a lot), and i'll steer you in the right direction and give you good advice. I got a lot of advice regarding women...most of it useless, some of it priceless. I can tame the Beaver. I've been trapping the Beaver for over 30 year now and have only been bitten twice ( I got the scars to prove it).

I'm a professional. I'm a Beaver whisperer. True story

Frank

frank12

Gold
Sep 6, 2011
He definitely needs some good, sound advice. He need someone who has been living here a long time and understands the culture and speaks the language. He needs someone who can read the women, whisper to the beaver, and keep everyone honest...or as honest as possible. This is not an island for naive people.

What i'm offering is just some good ole sound advice and 40 years of experience on this island. I've written books about women, and hell, i've got a book coming out next month about women. Ok, it's about drag queens and Lady Boys...but what the hell is the difference?

Frank

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004
Ambien and driving dont mix. :)

I'm with Frank, I think you need someone you trust to be able to look out for you! If I didn't have my wife here I would be a disaster! She went away for a week and I damaged our car for $2000, I can't be left alone!!!

skynet

Bronze
Aug 25, 2013
Go with the girl you know, starting over with a new here?? Cut your wrist now...better a slow death on your own rather then by somebody else...i've been trying to start over as well spite funds...i been weaning them out over the past 45 days from sites i meet them on..i meet over 20 now and have 2 steady girls, not one has asked for money or anything yet..yet!! So unless you have time on your hands or wish to maybe invest in a detective (seems the only way to see if they are true) go with the girl you know..we always start out as friends in most cases don't we??? Then hopefully your partner becomes your best friend, bam! Marry her...just my 2 cents from your experience as well..lets not do that bs ride again bro!! I know i want no part of that again myself..yes,same as you, not as bad though

anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.