DR in 4K Ultra HD resolution - Dreamlapse film

miozio

May 23, 2009
[video=youtube;qiBm4AfRcr0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiBm4AfRcr0[/video]

Me_again

Bronze
Nov 21, 2004
. . . and I did a double take.

About fifty seconds in there's a quick view of Playa Alicia taken from the balcony below the one I'm sitting on right now with my morning Greca.

wbr

miozio

May 23, 2009
. . . and I did a double take.

About fifty seconds in there's a quick view of Playa Alicia taken from the balcony below the one I'm sitting on right now with my morning Greca.

wbr

Sosua has some stunning views

Me_again

Bronze
Nov 21, 2004
To be more correct that should have read:

'. . . view of Playa Alicia that appears to have been] taken from the balcony below the one I'm sitting on. . .

wbr

frank12

Gold
Sep 6, 2011
[video=youtube;qiBm4AfRcr0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiBm4AfRcr0[/video]

How about putting the word "Dominican Republic" in the title some where so that people have an idea where it's being filmed. People want to know what they're looking at. Maybe even North Coast of the Dominican Republic would work even better, because then, everyone--millions of people--who have ever been to either the North coast or the Dominican Republic--or both--will click on it in hopes of recognizing something.

it will also get a lot more shares on Facebook and other social websites from people who either live here or have been here.

Amazing video!

Frank

miozio

May 23, 2009
How about putting the word "Dominican Republic" in the title some where so that people have an idea where it's being filmed. People want to know what they're looking at. Maybe even North Coast of the Dominican Republic would work even better, because then, everyone--millions of people--who have ever been to either the North coast or the Dominican Republic--or both--will click on it in hopes of recognizing something.

Amazing video!

Frank

Hello Frank

Well, yes, I tested this before with some results but this time I decided to put Dominican republic in the description instead and target the title as it appears now to bring much more "targeted" traffic specifically for those looking for time lapses in 4K. :classic:

notreallyconfused

Feb 18, 2013
Hello Frank

Well, yes, I tested this before with some results but this time I decided to put Dominican republic in the description instead and target the title as it appears now to bring much more "targeted" traffic specifically for those looking for time lapses in 4K. :classic:

nice work! What camera and lenses did you use?

miozio

May 23, 2009
Just wanted to update this post as I have the full length film (20 minute) here. It has over 1 million views now and I hope many people decided to visit DR after watching it.
As for me I moved to Chile about a year ago, have already shot the film here, it is called "Planet Patagonia" I MISS DR already, it is COLD here right now :)
Love to all from Chile!
[video=youtube;8gD_9WPPFb4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gD_9WPPFb4[/video]