Netflix through Apple TV in the DR, its in espanol the interface ( Menu)

Contango

Banned
Dec 27, 2010
Ok It's probably just me but I cant find the "Idioma" change section. In my case perhaps idiot.
Signed up for Netflix using Apple TV, and its all in Spanish ( The Menu)..
Their doesn't seem to be a "change language section"... I'm not talking about the movies, but the instructions..

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
you should change that in the settings of your apple TV not in the netflix settings

never mind, that's not true....

you can also change language settings on the netflix page, but it doesn't change the apple tv netflix menu either.

Last edited:

Contango

Banned
Dec 27, 2010
you should change that in the settings of your apple TV not in the netflix settings

never mind, that's not true....

you can also change language settings on the netflix page, but it doesn't change the apple tv netflix menu either.

Well I'm logging on by clicking a netflix app on Apple TV.. Unfortunately there is no "settings" control. The menu page is just viewing choices. Maybe I should just be happy to learn the Spanish.

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
My netflix menu on Apple TV is actually in English. I can change the Apple TV menu to any language I want, but whatever I change on the netflix settings (netflix web page) it stays English. Maybe it has to do with what CC you are paying your netflix account? Mine is US based.