I'm Rich!

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
Attn: Our Esteem Customer,

We are hereby informing you that your total funds of USD1.5M dollars are now released, your first payment of US$5000.00 sent today.
Sender Name: xxxxxxxxx
MTCN: #xxxxxxxxxx
however, is still pending till your international transfer permit certificate is obtained which will cost you $130 only.

REGARD,
Mr. Eddy Brown
WESTERN UNION
DEPARTMENT,

rice&beans

Silver
May 16, 2010

We are hereby informing you that your total funds of USD1.5M dollars are now released, your first payment of US$5000.00 sent today.
however, is still pending till your international transfer permit certificate is obtained which will cost you $130 only.

REGARD,
Mr. Eddy Brown
WESTERN UNION
DEPARTMENT,

Wow!

What a deal,

You mean all that stands between you and 1.5 million big ones is $130.00 bucks!!

Some guys have all the luck....

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Under no circumstances should send him the $130.00 ( a bargain, WOW) until the Nigeria Consulate approves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
Closer to home:

I won 100,000 pesos and an iPhone 5G. I only need to call a number and say Do?a Gallina.

Yesterday they called me about it, I only needed to call back in five minutes. I would be able to pick up my price in Western Union on av. Lincoln.

I wasn't sure if it was a scam so I didn't act, but today I received an SMS with the same details, so it must be true, right?!!!

I know it's nothing like usd5000 or 1.5 million, but I can use RD$100,000!

Space Ghost

Mar 21, 2014
... your first payment of US$5000.00 sent today ... however, is still pending till your international transfer permit certificate is obtained which will cost you $130 only.

That's nothing. I have this Kenyan Prince who's been offering to pay all my health insurance for life if I just leave the D.R. and go back to the states and give him all my medical records, bank account info, bank debit permission, and social security number. I'm holding out to have him pay for my food and housing and give me a free cell phone first though.

jabejuventus

Bronze
Feb 15, 2013

We are hereby informing you that your total funds of USD 130 dollars are now released, your first payment of US$30.00 sent today.
however, is still pending till your international transfer permit certificate is obtained which will cost you $10 only.

REGARD,
Mr. Eddy Brown
WESTERN UNION
DEPARTMENT,

Can you manage $10?

jmnorr

Nov 22, 2012
Yes like they just picked your name out of a hat.....really!!!!!!!!! After having gone through identity theft in the US in 2010 where my money landed in Zimbavwee (spelling not sure) (really can't spell it so how did I send my money there) I digress...... I would not give any of these scams a second of my life I will not get back not to mention the MONEY. Weird thing, at least we thought it was, attorneys NOT and IRS not...I opened a bank account in Zim*** about 6 months prior to going there and tranfering all my life long savings etc into a bank there...funny can't spell the place, oh yes maybe I should check my passport for the stamp....WTF it's not there AMAZING.....gets even better....apparently I died 2 years prior to transferring my own money to Zim*** oh yes and a near and dear friend whom I don't know but gave my life insurance policy to (of course not my spouse or child) produced a death certificate and got my life insurance money...all prior to me opening that bank account and IRS still had the gaul to want me to file income tax on the earnings I had earned after I died......IF this sounds weird it is because it is TRUE! it is a clusterf***. Who could make such crap up...the US Marshals said it al made sense to them..dah!!!!!
WESTERN UNION IS A NO NO!!!!!!!!!! Supposedly I am an eficianado at using Western Union to send my money all over the world!!!!!