• Thread starter NuevaGeneracion
  • Start date

Hello

N

NuevaGeneracion

American-dominican lady here, that likes to read about life in father's home country. Been there a couple of times, but we don't have very much family left so I am not very up to date when it comes to everyday life. Not at all interested in moving to the DR, other than possible renting a vacation place for several months just to get away from the stress here in the States.

My main reason for joining this forum though is that I think many of you are very knowledgeable when it comes to the DR legal system and I would like an advice or two when it comes to getting my DR citizenship. Will post a separate thread about that eventually, for now it suffices to say that I am glad to have joined you. Been lurking for many months, and like what I see here.

Sincerely,

NuevaGeneracion

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
If you have "Legal" questions post them in the DR1 "Legal Forum".
Your questions will be answered by the best lawyer in the DR, with law offices all around the DR, and Miami Florida too!!
Fabio Guzman"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cris Colon
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

N

NuevaGeneracion

Thank you for the warm welcoming. And thank you "Criss Colon" (missing an ? there, or is it omitted on purpose, perhaps ;)) for the advice.

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004
Welcome. Its customary to supply a link to a recent pic of yourself.