Hello from Florida

Buzz104

Apr 5, 2014
Thought I would actually join the board and occasionally chime in. I've been on the island for approximately 2 years and have had the opportunity to travel to most the regions and small towns.

I've always looked on the board to see if I had the same problems, dislikes or likes as other foreigners or expats may have encountered while being in DR.

Buzz104

Apr 5, 2014
I'm from Tampa also.

Buzz is a nickname that was given to me at work many years ago.

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
I'm from Tampa also.

Buzz is a nickname that was given to me at work many years ago.
What part of Tampa? Old Carrollwood here, some time in Pass-a-Grille in St. Pete Beach...

Buzz104

Apr 5, 2014
Lol, No....never been Mons Venus

Did you ever go to 2001 Nude Odyssey across the street?

I've never been to neither, but they are both Tampa landmarks.

Buzz104

Apr 5, 2014
I've lived off Kennedy and Westshore for a couple years and also in New Tampa near BBD and Cross Creek.

rice&beans

Silver
May 16, 2010
Lol, No....never been Mons Venus

Did you ever go to 2001 Nude Odyssey across the street?

I've never been to neither, but they are both Tampa landmarks.

Yes, but Mons was better,

A lot better, I thought.....

Anyway WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jfk-tampa

Jul 28, 2007
hello to all. tampa also . been to mons and 2001 space odessey and also bern,s and all the rest . was in town and country and forest hills now in riverview I escaped all the traffic up there . I will be returning to the island on the 15th of april and live just outside of cabarete and would love to meet anybody from dr 1 . met frank12 last time down. if anybody wants to get together at jose o,shay for a drink just pick a date and we can all get together would love to meet new people. have a great day and pm me or just post a date on here

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Going to a "Strip Club", for me, is like going to the "Golden Coral" and just getting to LOOK at the food!
That's why I like the "Clubs" etc., here in the DR, you can "Eat In", OR,....."Take Out"!!!!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

rice&beans

Silver
May 16, 2010
Going to a "Strip Club", for me, is like going to the "Golden Coral" and just getting to LOOK at the food!
That's why I like the "Clubs" etc., here in the DR, you can "Eat In", OR,....."Take Out"!!!!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Trust me on this,

You would DEF like this club,

There is some serious groping and grinding going on in that place.....

(Mons Venus....)

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
To high a price for no intercourse!
I had a "Lap Dance" decades ago.
I just wanted tom"Pull It Out", and Finish by myself! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::knockedou
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC