Rat on NY's subway

Amu

Oct 4, 2010
[video=youtube_share;qdFF5C3ZR_I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdFF5C3ZR_I[/video][/QUOTE]

lol poor folks.

cairotaxi

Dec 17, 2012
Now I remember why I left New York! Never thought I would permanently ever leave NY! I recall riding the A train up to the GWBridge to go back home to Nyack, NY. I thought, this place is nasty, dirty, smelly, I think I can say good-bye. That was in 1985 and have not returned since, except passing through JFK to travel internationally. Guess I'm too used to the cleanliness, openness, the beauty of the desert and the mountains in Arizona.

corsair74

Bronze
Jul 3, 2006
lol poor folks.

What a bunch of sissies, unbelievable!!!!

Dude. By their reaction, It's obvious to me that those folks are no strangers to rats on the train. If that had happened on a D.C. Metro train, there would have been a frickin' stampede. Old people and small children would have gotten trampled.

ren65amg

Mar 8, 2014
Now I remember why I left New York! Never thought I would permanently ever leave NY! I recall riding the A train up to the GWBridge to go back home to Nyack, NY. I thought, this place is nasty, dirty, smelly, I think I can say good-bye. That was in 1985 and have not returned since, except passing through JFK to travel internationally. Guess I'm too used to the cleanliness, openness, the beauty of the desert and the mountains in Arizona.

I wonder how you would react to walking the streets of NYC today, things have changed

cairotaxi

Dec 17, 2012
I will go back. Not this year though it's reunion time 40 years -college on Staten Island. Looking forward to NY next year.i think I will feel different.

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
That gives me another excuse when I am late:

*I am running late, I got off the subway, there was a rat, I will stay put until the rat reaches his destination.

*I went back home, had a panic attack caused by a rat on the subway

Possibilities are endless :smoke:

May 29, 2006
I was on a plane from Newark to POP about 10 years ago that had a rat on it wandering around the passenger seats. The stewardess was pretty upset about it.

Sosua Sonny

Dec 30, 2013
I was on a plane from Newark to POP about 10 years ago that had a rat on it wandering around the passenger seats. The stewardess was pretty upset about it.

If I am travelling on any plane with rodents as soon as I land I would head to customer service to get some vouchers. As long as you are polite and nice they are pretty easy to give them up.

Pablo29

Mar 23, 2013
I live in NYC...and I ride the A train a couple of times a week. Rats are seen constantly on all NYC subway tracks and platforms, day and night. Somehow, people don't expect them to actually ride on the trains. How are they supposed to travel from one station to another?