They are gettin better

hammerdown

Bronze
Apr 29, 2005
So I have a couple of properties listed on International Real Estate Listings and someone is interested in one of the properties.....So I reply, and this is the response.....LOL .... they are certainly gettin better.....

Hello,

I want to thank you for your urgent response on your Property, and I want to let you know that I am sincerely interested in buying your property and I hope we can work together on a better platform considering my transfer to your country, I sincerely want to trust you . I am a war veteran with the NATO troops in Afghanistan,on war against terrorism. I served in the 1st Armored Division in Fallujah, Iraq and currently serving in Afghanistan. However, it will not be possible for me to come to your country until the middle of next month . Can you keep this property for me? If yes! then I can even pay you before my arrival to your country.

I need this property for my stay because I will be implanted in your country due to some security reasons and that is why I contacted you so that we can put heads together to my plans to invest in your country. Following this, it will be important for me to reveal to you that I have in my possession the sum of 16.4 million euro which i made from crude oil deal while i was serving in Iraq before I was deployed to Afghanistan, but I have this funds (Boxes) in Iraq and as soon as I hear from you of your reassurance to help me move this funds, then I'll communicate for the delivery of this funds with the help of a Red Cross Cargo jet.

I have this money stored somewhere very safe in our camp in Fallujah,Iraq. waiting for a moment like this to put the money in good use and now that I have been moved to Afghanistan, I want the funds (boxes) moved without delay. I have a very profitable investment plans at hand,therefore, I need someone I could trust .And If you can reassure me of your trust,then I will transfer the money to you in your country where you will be the primary beneficiary. I am an American and an intelligence officer for that I have a 100% authentic means of transferring the money through Diplomatic Courier Service . I just need your acceptance and all is done.

Please if you are interested in this transaction ,I shall give you the complete details you need for us to carry out this operation successfully . I decided to find someone who is real and not imaginary and that is why I went to a secured site where I can be sure that the person is real. I believe I can trust you . Right now I am very careful with the way I communicate so as to reduce any kind of risk until this money is finally in your wardrobe . I will communicate with you by e -mail and would also give you a call when it is necessary to inform you about all the important information . I want you to be brave because I have everything under my control and I want you to know that I have every proof of this fund in my possession to show you that everything is authentic .

If you are not interested, do not reply to this e-mail and please delete this message , if no response from you after 3 days then i will look for who will help me. Again, I want you to know that am doing this on trust,therefore I want you to put aside any act of greed or thought of cheating as we have so much to gain in this business relationship. 16.4 million EUR is a lot of money which is the dream of everyone. I am currently in Afghanistan and need to secure this money and send it to you if we reach a proper agreement . please delete this message if you are not interested in working with me.

I Shall wait for your contact details so that we can continue, and in less than 5 days, the funds shall be delivered to you and I will come over to your country immediately for my money. I shall give to you 30% of the total sum for your kind assistance and 70% will be for me.

Kind Regards,

Huggins Martins.

I figured this should be in the clown bin......to much bandwidth for 'off topic'......

rogerjac

Bronze
Feb 9, 2012
Come on this guy is a war vet. You have to trust him. He defends the USA. Reply before the 3 days are up. wait 5 days is what he changed it to.

Aug 6, 2006
Please note, this is VERY IMPORTANT: you must be real and NOT IMAGINARY. If you are imaginary, do not bother to reply.

As Buckwheat was wont to say to his donkey, "Come on Algebra, this ain't no place fer you."

Shouldn't he have DOLLARS and not Euros? Why does a red-blooded American vet have all his stash in sissy European money?

jmnorr

Nov 22, 2012
Think about the name.....a while ago there was a post signed by Mary Lyon about her being a student and was afraid she would be behind when she returned home. I made a comment on her situation and the blog went on and on...we all fell for it.... then the light went on Mary Lying! sent her a PM and she stopped posting after I told her what I thought her name really meant!
Brainstorm people what could Hugging Martinis really mean?

PanfilodeVaca

Jan 12, 2014
I bet it's one of those missing shrinkwrapped pallets of crisp $100 bills. Probably hidden in plain sight, under a tarp that says "Cuidado, Unexploded IUD". To smuggle it out, you'll need a giant diplomatic pouch, maybe an entire mob of trained kangaroos.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
dear hugging martinis,
i feel that i have found in you a brother i never had, someone i could trust and rely on. thank you for your beautiful letter and god bless you for defending our country against the weapons of mass destruction. you are a true hero.
because i have faith in you i need to respond straightforwardly to the email you sent me. i find it unpatriotic that you store your money in euros. are you a progressive liberal? don't you love america? it saddens me that your years abroad resulted in exposure to rotten ideas from the weakling european union is. you are following a dangerous path of moral gangrene that will eat you to the bone.
i suggest you exchange all your euros to good, honest to god dollars, the only worthy currency. i will offer you a preferential rate, as a fellow american. the 16.4 million euros is worth about 250 dollars but i will give you 260. you will not get anything better.
i am not sure what is this wardrobe bank you are talking about. it must be french, no doubt. one cannot trust french, they eat frogs and snails. primitive people. my account is, of course, in the bank of america. please forward me 16.4 million euros today and i will send you a cheque for 260 dollars.
again, god bless you.
yours faithfully
may herricanth

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
I find these idiots almost weekly on sales sites in Canada. To bad we can't round them all up and use a weapon of mass destruction on them. I would love to post some of the replies I send them but that kind of language can't be used here.