Vaccination on the North Coast?

HDR

Nov 21, 2012
Anybody that has done it here on the North coast? For hepatitis?

Thank you in advance.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i called bournigal in POP to check. there is a centro de vacunaciones in a separate building, opposite the parking lot. it is called IMMUNOPLATA. they do vaccinations for hep A and B.
the prices are:
hep B 1500 pesos for adults and 1100 children
hep A 3000 pesos adults and 1500 children
those are prices without insurance, if you have dominican health insurance the price will depend on your plan.
you will need a cedula or a passport. passport. tarjeta de vacunacion is a bonus to show if and when you were vaccinated.

HDR

Nov 21, 2012
i called bournigal in POP to check. there is a centro de vacunaciones in a separate building, opposite the parking lot. it is called IMMUNOPLATA. they do vaccinations for hep A and B.
the prices are:
hep B 1500 pesos for adults and 1100 children
hep A 3000 pesos adults and 1500 children
those are prices without insurance, if you have dominican health insurance the price will depend on your plan.
you will need a cedula or a passport. passport. tarjeta de vacunacion is a bonus to show if and when you were vaccinated.

Thank you for info!Nothing in Sosua/cabarete?

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
no problemo. can't say about sosua/cabarete. CMC says they do not have the vaccines and they order them when needed. they also told me that salud publica in montellano and POP do hep vaccines gratis. not sure about the availability because they are only open from 8am to 2pm.