What is marketing?

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
What is Marketing?
IN THE CASE OF A WOMAN : -
- You're at a party and you see a very attractive man . You approach him and say : - "I am very good in bed ."
That's DIRECT MARKETING .
- You're at a party with a group of friends and you see a very attractive man . One of your friends goes to him and says: - "That woman over there is very good in bed ."
That's ADVERTISING.
- You're at a party and you see a very attractive man . You ask his cell number . The next day you call and say : - "I am very good in bed ."
That is TELEMARKETING .
- You're at a party and you see a very attractive man . You recognize him . You approach him, you refresh his memory and say : - " Do you remember how good I am in bed? " .
That's CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT.
- You're at a party and you see a very attractive man . You stand up , you fix your clothes , you get close to him and serve him a drink. You tell how good he smells , you admire his suit, you offer him a cigarette and you say : - "I am very good in bed ."
That's PUBLIC RELATIONS .
You're at a party and you see a very attractive man . You approach him and say : - "I am very good in bed ," and also you show a boob .
That's MERCHANDISING .
- You're at a party and you see a very attractive man . He approaches you and says : - " I hear you 're great in bed ."
BRANDING That is , the power of the brand.
IN THE CASE OF A MAN : -
- You're at a party and you see a very attractive woman. You approach her ​​and say : - "I am very good in bed and I can do it all night without stopping ."
That's misleading advertising , and is punishable by law.