Guitar Tutor Needed

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com
To teach the basic "3 Chords" of guitar, then progress further

English as first language is preferred, although Spanish tutorials are very welcome

Tutor's own Guitar, plus one extra is essential

jmnorr

Nov 22, 2012
If you are in the Sosua/Cab area, contact Mr. Ben Fisher at the International School of Sosua....he is the music teacher, in a band and also gives private lessons. Sorry I don't have phone number

Hernandez

Banned
Feb 9, 2009
Basic "3 Chords" is a wrong start.... you have to start with "Smoke On The Water" and "Stairway To Heaven" :)

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com
Peter Novelli also teaches in the Sosua area:

https://www.facebook.com/PeterNovelliBand

Looks like he may still be in Louisiana at the mo, but Ive sent him a message, although I think he may be too busy and not have the time to tutor.

But thanks windeguy, good to see you still around & giving folks your usual good advice and help.

Hope everything is well with you and your family.

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com
Basic "3 Chords" is a wrong start.... you have to start with "Smoke On The Water" and "Stairway To Heaven" :)

Actually Hernandez, I suggested those 3 Chords, as a basic start to harden up my finger tips - AGAIN. I havent played the guitar, (not even piano), for years..

Allow me to explain why I now need an "understanding guitar tutor" ...

I forgot everything, including friends, the 5 languages I used to speak, & more.... after a bad accident here when I fractured my skull, (resulting in a hematoma), lost my memory for about a year, + then had 2 heart attacks, thus more surgeries...

The long term memory came back somewhat, but the short term memory is damaged forever, thus making it very difficult some days for me to remember, what I have been already taught..(very embarrassing for me to have to explain this on a public forum, as I am a very private person, so please excuse me).

So for the past couple of years I have been like a kid learning everything again.
I now have my Tech Webmaster Skills & somewhat part of my languages back..

Now it is time for me to learn the guitar again, which I greatly miss playing. (miss the piano more, but not possible in this country to own one!)

I thank you for you reply and help.

Plus also for reminding me about "Smoke On The Water", I knew it, but cos of the memory damage... :dead: I eventually gave up & had to Google it...= Deep Purple!

As to "Stairway To Heaven", yep, I most certainly didnt need to Google that one!
:D ... Led Zeppelin ( Although I prefer Lynyrd Skynyrd, espec - Simple Man)...

I would love to remember to play like that and learn, in a slow simplistic manner, but hopefully with a good understanding tutor, from whom I will eventually do so

You never actually posted if you were willing to teach me Hernandez, and if you lived in Sosua or close thereof... whichever and if you want to teach me I would gladly pay your expenses, to enable you to do so, BUT to actually meet you would be great.. Please pm me either way.. ;)

With deep gratitude... LBB (A Lady by name ,,, and by Nature)

To Digress:

NB: I have to sincerely thank HB on here, that helped me with the right advice/doctors, plus also kept me going years ago when I nearly gave up my fight for life!

HB- T? eres mi ?ngel de la guarda,,, y la luz de mi alma. Te amar? por siempre...Palabras simples como "gracias", nunca puede ser suficiente.

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com
I thank HB for his pm, and as this offer of employment for a Guitar Tutor has now been solved, any member of staff may now close it, and mark it as "Solved"

I do appreciate all the help given on here