Monkey Black

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaykat18987

Nov 25, 2013
not my type of music for sure. but no need to be sarcastic guys!!! sad story about him being murdered. i read that he knew he needed to leave before he got killed. mozart la para posted a pic of a conversation they had 2 months ago on tweeter. he said i need to leave soon before they kill me.

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
Who is "they" and why they wanted to kill him? Let me guess... it had nothing to do with his "music"?

not my type of music for sure. but no need to be sarcastic guys!!! sad story about him being murdered. i read that he knew he needed to leave before he got killed. mozart la para posted a pic of a conversation they had 2 months ago on tweeter. he said i need to leave soon before they kill me.

jabejuventus

Bronze
Feb 15, 2013

When right is not right

Neutral on the music, but ditto everything else. This is a young Dominican (emphasis on the young) who had the wherewithal to produce a brand (Monkey Black) and revenue. Unfortunately, as in the case of many young (emphasis on the young) music entertainers, they are compromised by their lack of maturity and life experience. You can speculate all we want as to the cause of death and you can even think he deserved his fate. That, as is that of his musical expression, is your right. But it is not right to disregard all else.

pauleast

*** I love DR1 ***
Jan 29, 2012
Maybe since the guy was a tool she was really talking about a "die" type of hand tool.

drescape24

Bronze
Nov 2, 2011
Maybe since the guy was a tool she was really talking about a "die" type of hand tool.

Hey, that's my favorite words to describe people! Tool!.
Lets be frank, rap doesn't promote the best example for clean living. If That's the how you live your life except negative things.

drescape24

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Hey, that's my favorite words to describe people! Tool!.
Lets be frank, rap doesn't promote the best example for clean living. If That's the how you live your life except negative things.

drescape24

what do you know about rap? seriously. do you know anything about rap?

there are several uplifting, inspirational, positive rap groups out there. gangsta rap is just a sub-genre. just as i do not condemn white music because of some headbanger devil worship crap, i do not expect people to give blanket condemnations of rap.

does this sound like a bunch of guys going to jack a liquor store?

Good Day-Nappy roots - YouTube

drescape24

Bronze
Nov 2, 2011

there are several uplifting, inspirational, positive rap groups out there. gangsta rap is just a sub-genre. just as i do not condemn white music because of some headbanger devil worship crap, i do not expect people to give blanket condemnations of rap.

Sorry, I forgot how sensitive you are about things close to you. Please see the complaint form summited by Frank12, ( in the thread about off topic threads) please fill out and summit the form in triplicate to the appropriate mod for review.
Have a nice day and thank you for posting on Dr1.

drescape24

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Sorry, I forgot how sensitive you are about things close to you. Please see the complaint form summited by Frank12, ( in the thread about off topic threads) please fill out and summit the form in triplicate to the appropriate mod for review.
Have a nice day and thank you for posting on Dr1.

drescape24

i am not sensitive about things close to me. if you had made an equally stupid remark about Andean flute music, i would be equally offended. instead of excusing yourself by calling other people sensitive, why don't you assume the responsibility upon youself to think before making remarks like that?

jabejuventus

Bronze
Feb 15, 2013

Speaking of which, I just commented on religious rap music in "Religion Enroute to, and in Higuey."

Status
Not open for further replies.