Diary of a Dominican in?. Minnesota

jabejuventus

Bronze
Feb 15, 2013
Paul Bunyan country. She is beautiful. Winters do require getting used, but hey, home is where the heart is. In his case it was the DR.

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
Started watching Fargo on netflix this week. What a depressing area is (that part of) MN.

May 5, 2007
Fargo is not in Minnesnowta, but across the river in North Damncoldhere. Morehead is in the Minnesnowta side Story is that a pair of indian kids were having sex up on the bluff and she said "Morehead! Morehead!" And he grunted "Fargo! Fargo!"
Der Fish

Deryl, as I commented on a couple other threads, I’m having a tough time comprehending anything today Could you explain your joke to me, does it have English meaning?

May 5, 2007
There was a thread earlier this week about the futility of explaining jokes, but I'll give it a try. She asked for more head, and he said he had gone as far as he could go. So they named the twin towns Moorhead and Fargo.
Der Fish

Thanks Deryl, now I understand That was pretty funny

Apr 10, 2006
It's true. Winters here suck. My husband (a Santiaguero) has been here in MN for 5 winters and hates it. It is already May and daily highs are barely reaching 50. Snow has only been gone a few weeks.