The DR Photos

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
Ha, I have like 900+ photos,....................
Whoa, that is a wee bit too much for me. Don't take offense as this is just a suggestion. Why not take 30 or 40 of your best photos and upload them to a site where they can be seen in a slide show format full screen?

MiamiDRGuy

Bronze
May 19, 2013
Whoa, that is a wee bit too much for me. Don't take offense as this is just a suggestion. Why not take 30 or 40 of your best photos and upload them to a site where they can be seen in a slide show format full screen?

I could do that, since its a beta site, it will allow users to upload their DR photos. I am in process to add slideshow and go on. It's just for fun :)

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
I could do that, since its a beta site, it will allow users to upload their DR photos. I am in process to add slideshow and go on. It's just for fun :)
OK, another option if you want to share your "best shots" with DR1 is to upload them to a image hosting site like tinypic or photobucket. You then take the message board link and insert it in a post on DR1. Maybe three or four messages with at the most ten pics per message but give a brief description of what each picture is about and what it meant to you.

I made it through about the first fifty pics. I know just about every square inch of SD from plaza espana to Gomez from bolivar to el malecon so I had a good understanding of where the pic was taken. Now to a stranger they would have no clue where the pic was taken and what it is about.

It's like years ago when I was a youngster and the old folks would pull of the photo albums with 5,000 pictures and after the first book you get bored. Show your best shots...............

Good luck. I will check your site out from time to time.

Oh, there were pics of Agora Mall. I know that cause I been there, someone in Kansas would not.