Obamacare/Benghazi/Sterling/Spanish 101/Sosua

Aug 6, 2006
My experience is that when a Latina says that she makes $10K in one night, perhaps that is her biggest take, at best. Most people do not run around with $10K on them. The cash she can keep. The phones and items she steals would be sold through a fence, and she would not likely get all the proceeds.

I agree, she does not seem trustworthy. Or strangely, worried that she has been recorded and that she could be turned in to the police.

ctrob

Silver
Nov 9, 2006
Not actually related to any of the topics in the title..

Sure it is. Obamacare will eventually be revealed to be the biggest theft ever. I'm sure the Obama girls are set for life. They will be the replacement for the Kennedy dynasty.

Billions. When you're dealing with a big pile of money like that, it's not "wasted" when it comes up missing. It's stolen.

Uncover Obamacare – CMMI: The Massive ObamaCare Agency You Didn’t Know About

Over $5 Billion and Counting for Obamacare Websites | The Fiscal Times

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
She admitted the whole thing pretty quickly. Must have been set up to show people how it's done?

Aug 6, 2006
Sure it is. Obamacare will eventually be revealed to be the biggest theft ever. I'm sure the Obama girls are set for life. They will be the replacement for the Kennedy dynasty.

Billions. When you're dealing with a big pile of money like that, it's not "wasted" when it comes up missing. It's stolen.

This thread has nothing to do with your Obamahate. Start your own thread for that.
What the poo is "The Fiscal Times"?

Cocoa6705

Apr 22, 2014

People are so consumed by hate that they see Obama around every corner. I don't care what your politics are, but like the man said, this has nothing to do with the title and if you want to rant against Obama, feel free in a clearly defined forum. Don't hijack other people's topics.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
People are so consumed by hate that they see Obama around every corner. I don't care what your politics are, but like the man said, this has nothing to do with the title and if you want to rant against Obama, feel free in a clearly defined forum. Don't hijack other people's topics.

funny thing is that if you tell them that their opposition to Obama is occasioned by pure, unadulterated hatred, they will deny it until the cows come home.

Aug 6, 2006
There appears to be some deep, psychological obsession that some people have to President Obama's election. I always think of that sad woman that appeared at Rep. Castle's town meeting with a couple of flags and a copy of her birth certificate, as though Obama's election was related to her citizenship or patriotism. It seems that we have a generation of people that were taught overtly that appearing to be a racist is wrong, but covertly to adopt their parents' racist feelings. When people learn stuff as children, there is no logic required. That is why most people adopt their parents' religion and why some people will march off to any war that the government (any government) orders them to. I am sure that many Russian soldiers feel that the invasion of Crimea and Eastern Ukraine is a necessary patriotic act, and that they are defending Russia by doing this. Americans think that somehow taking Fallujah ( a place that none of them had ever heard of) was defending the USA and its freedoms and way of life.

drstock

Silver
Oct 29, 2010
Cabarete
Back on topic, the video is obviously completely unreal, with him finding a girl so easily who does the scam and then her immediately calmly admitting and explaining the whole thing. I'm sure if it was real, she would have run like hell the moment she knew she had been caught in the act.

Let's hope the local girls in the DR don't get inspired by it though!

And it's a pity the OP used such a misleading headline. Not surprising the thread got hijacked by an Obama hater!

Aug 6, 2006
After seeing it again, it looks like the whole event was staged simply to show people how the scam worked. The woman was an actress, delivering a script. Once she was convinced that she had been caught, the most likely result would be for her to get up and flee.

Chicagoan

May 27, 2011
This appears to be a dramatization meant to inform. I never had the impression that this was real.

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007

Uncover Obamacare ? CMMI: The Massive ObamaCare Agency You Didn?t Know About

Are you serious?

I didn't think so.

The cost of Obamacare is the cost of providing high value health care to millions of U.S. Citizens who had no access to it and at a few billion it is well worth the investment compared to the TRILLIONS of dollars and hundreds of thousands of lives wasted on wars in Afghanistan and Iraq which yielded NOTHING, ZILCH, NADA.

To call it "stealing" to spend billions provide healthcare to millions of People in need in the face of trillions spent accomplishing nothing but killing People and letting corporations get rich feeding the monster of war is a statement to the world that one is either bought and paid for or not capable of rational thought.