checking credit history

teufel

Nov 21, 2012
hello everyone,
I wonder if theres any way to check my own credit history the way bank do.. (what I pay, how much I paid etc)
im gonna apply for a credit card which bank is better and good (to have better credit history too)

thanks to everybody and best regards

JohnnyBoy

Bronze
Jun 17, 2012
If you write to the credit companies they will furnish you with a copy of your credit report. Or you can go to free credit report which isnt free or one of the myriad of other agencies. If you have been turned down due to credit score the bank will list the credit agency used and they have to at least in the US furnish a copy

Is your name short for Tuefuel Hunden?

teufel

Nov 21, 2012
If you write to the credit companies they will furnish you with a copy of your credit report. Or you can go to free credit report which isnt free or one of the myriad of other agencies. If you have been turned down due to credit score the bank will list the credit agency used and they have to at least in the US furnish a copy

Is your name short for Tuefuel Hunden?
thanks for info johnnyboy, and no that is not my name Teufel is my nick name which mean devil in german tho' :)

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
hello everyone,
I wonder if theres any way to check my own credit history the way bank do.. (what I pay, how much I paid etc)
im gonna apply for a credit card which bank is better and good (to have better credit history too)

thanks to everybody and best regards

The DR has a few credit agencies, if you use the search you should find the info.

TransUnion Rep?blica Dominicana: Historias de Cr?dito y Educaci?n sobre Cr?dito, Puntajes y Soluciones para Negocios
http://www.datacredito.com/
Inicio - Data-Crdito - El Bur de Crdito Lder

facelessdoll

Oct 20, 2011
Do these agencies let you check the credit report on someone else?

Well, if you have all their information, they did some security questions regarding my history that even I had a tough time trying to remember.... like having a credit card from Baninter!!! hahahaha that was over a decade ago!

PeteyPablo

Bronze
Apr 30, 2011
Easiest way might be to go to a business like un prestamista and have him run it for you. That is a service that they pay to have access to pull up credit.