Looking for 1 bedroom apartment

daniela618

Apr 22, 2014
I'm looking for a 1 bedroom apartment in Santo Domingo for this June. I'm moving this mid-June and will be searching more thoroughly then. Looking for a furnished apartment, can be 1 bedroom or a studio. Thanks

Apr 7, 2014
I'm looking for a 1 bedroom apartment in Santo Domingo for this June. I'm moving this mid-June and will be searching more thoroughly then. Looking for a furnished apartment, can be 1 bedroom or a studio. Thanks

You should consider a short term lease in an Apart-hotel. That sounds.more suitable.

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Tapatalk 2

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
There are thousands for rent, but you might get more responses if you gave us a budget.

TropicalPaul

Bronze
Sep 3, 2013
There are some basic, but reasonable, studio / 1 bed apartments on Sanchez in Zona Colonial which rent for US$450 per month. The Colonial Zone is probably the safest part of Santo Domingo and has a lot of good amenities within walking distance - we're getting a Supermercado Nacional on the Conde this summer as well. The apartments I'm talking about are in the three-storey block on the corner of Mercedes and Sanchez, above where the Studio Bar used to be (which has now closed down).

Don't expect to get anything with a pool or sea views in the Colonial Zone for less than US$800 per month, that's pretty much the minimum now. Prices are rising quite steeply here as there are evidently 5 times more tourists this year than last year.