Jet Blue Airlines

J

John

Hello,

Does anyone have info about Jet Blue Airlines? Has anyone out there flown with them? I am thinking of travelling from N.Y.C. to Tampa just after Christmas, and have checked with them and they have good fares, cheaper and more available than other airlines. This is not about the D.R., but I thought that I would ask as a favor from those on the board. Thank you, John

P

Paul

I've seen the Blue Angels :)

You dont want to fly with them unless you have a really solid stomach - But just in case you want to - check out their homepage below. [ Just thought i'd try to lighten things up a bit ]

J

Jerry

I have talked to their corporate people on other matters and they seem to be very friendly and very helpful. Their fleet is new, with TV screens at each seat with a cost of what others charge for head phones to listen to the radio. Since JetBlue and Southwest have arrived in the Buffalo area our rates have dropped a great deal.

I have not flown them but have talked to locals here in Niagara Falls that has. They are one of the first airlines to install the titanium doors onthe flightdeck after sept. 11. Also a side note that I noticed that there are 3 airlines out there (ther might be more but I dont know) that have not cut service or laid off any of their personnel. JetBlue, Southwest, and Atlantic Coastal. That tells me that they are well managed.

I have yet to hear anything bad about JetBlue and I talk to alot of business people in my area here.

Jerry

&

"The Tourist Watcher"

Re: Whats wrong with Tampa?

Hey Tony C: Whats wrong with Tampa? Isnt that in your lovely and safe United States?

C

Capt. Rob

Re: I've seen the Blue Angels :)

Tampa one the greatest cities in the U.S. Being a native born Tampa boy I can tell you first hand of GREAT restruants, a very clean city, and fishing and diving that is unsurpassed. Any further info. need please feel free to contact me.

T

Tony C.

What Buffalo is to NY, Tampa is to Miami. Actually I shouldn't insult Buffalo like that. Well at least it is better than Orlando!

G

Grace

I was supposed to fly Jet Blue on Sept. 14 of this year, but my connecting flight from JFK was cancelled. I had to cancel my Jet Blue reservation, and requested a refund. In spite of the fact that tickets are sold as nonrefundable, my request was honored. I cannot tell you how professional and helpful their people were. Customer service is superb.

&

"The Tourist Watcher"

Orlando? What is Orlando? What is the Magic doing there anyway? The Buffalo Magic sounds better.

J

Jack

Jet Blue Airlines is Excellent

Jet Blue Airlines is excellent. Im sure you will be pleased.

T

Tony C.

Orlando? You must mean BORELANDO. or as I call it RATville. BTW do you know what they call people from Tampa? Why TAMPONS of course!

&

"The Tourist Watcher"

So why dont they call the Devil Rays the Tampa Tampons? It may identify better their playing talent.