21 Best Honeymoon Locations in the World

pauleast

*** I love DR1 ***
Jan 29, 2012
Casa de Campo is a beautiful golf destination, and a great place to bring a date. Why ruin it all with a marriage ceremony.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Find a woman you HATE, and give her half of EVERYTHING you own.
Saves time, money, & aggravation!!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
Then you can come visit the DR ANYTIME you want to, and it will only cost you half as much!

"Benefit From MY EXPERIENCES"!!!!!!! :ermm::ermm::ermm::ermm::ermm:

tommeyers

On Vacation!
Jan 2, 2012
I live in Santiago
Interesting site, thanks AE. Notice that most of the photos have no people or white vacationers except for one (she might just have a tan).

Too antiseptic for me.

pauleast

*** I love DR1 ***
Jan 29, 2012
Interesting site, thanks AE. Notice that most of the photos have no people or white vacationers except for one (she might just have a tan).

Too antiseptic for me.

Thanks for pointing out people's skin color. I cant believe I missed that.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
who cares about the colour of the vacationers? i care more about the fact that the picture from casa de campo looks like british countryside, down to polo players and wellington boots. really? this is a suitable photo to portrait a tropical island destination?

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
My 16 year old son told me this morning that he was going to study "Political Science" next year in college, because "That's Where The Money It"!!!!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
My 16 year old son told me this morning that he was going to study "Political Science" next year in college, because "That's Where The Money It"!!!!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Tell him to save his (your) money and just join a party now. A lot of these guys never went to college. All he needs is a class in public speaking, if he's not a natural, the ability to have no shame and lie through his teeth, which according to you he should have been born with since he's Dominican right? :cheeky::cheeky:

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
who cares about the colour of the vacationers? i care more about the fact that the picture from casa de campo looks like british countryside, down to polo players and wellington boots. really? this is a suitable photo to portrait a tropical island destination?

If you are trying to attract the high end $$$$$$$$$$$$$ than yes that is exactly the image they want. They don't want the average Joe. They want someone who will spend tons of money for the luxury and privacy.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
If you are trying to attract the high end $$$$$$$$$$$$$ than yes that is exactly the image they want. They don't want the average Joe. They want someone who will spend tons of money for the luxury and privacy.

then snap a photo of beyanwce in a luxurious spa, she frequents the area. this picture looks like yorkshire! other photos seem to represent the location better and still scream "the poor better keep out".

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
They left Boca Chica off the list. Hotel Gringo.... mirrors on the ceiling, pink champagne on ice. Damn?

wrecksum

Bronze
Sep 27, 2010

It's not raining, can't be Britain........

Aug 6, 2006
Yorkshire, at least most of it, tends to have mostly rocks under the sod and gray clouds overhead rather a bit more of the time than Casa de Campo. When the Sun comes out it is quite beautiful. I recall that one place in the Moors, they must have been pulling rocks out of the ground and stacking them into fences since Roman times, and there are still mostly rocks.