Need driver from POP resort to STI on 9/27 or 9/28

G

gandalaa

Hello, we have our honeymoon scheduled in the DR in late september, and are looking for a dependable driver to take us from our resort either on sat sept 27th or sun sept 28. We are currently booked i the resort through the 27th, but our flight leaves from STI in the afternoon on the 28th, so we can either stay in POP one extra night or travel to STI and stay the last night there.

Looking to schedule things in advance for our transportation so that we can decide which place to stay that extra night.

English speaking preferred, as I have minimal spanish skills. PM me or post here with recommendations.

Thanks!

-Kevin

bdablack

Jun 30, 2011
Victor is a very dependable guy. he lives in Santiago but will drive to PP to pick you up. He has a nice new car and speaks perfect English.
His number 809-863-2425

ACDC

Feb 10, 2014
I called Victor today, to have him come from STI to POP and back would be a total cost of 3,000 RD = 70USD. Try calling Feliz who lives in POP his cost is about $45 (809.966.9508) however he does not speak any English. Hope this helps. aC
Victor is a very dependable guy. he lives in Santiago but will drive to PP to pick you up. He has a nice new car and speaks perfect English.
His number 809-863-2425

G

gandalaa

I called Victor today, to have him come from STI to POP and back would be a total cost of 3,000 RD = 70USD. Try calling Feliz who lives in POP his cost is about $45 (809.966.9508) however he does not speak any English. Hope this helps. aC

appreciate it. Do these guys have emails at all, or just all via phone?