Thinking of booking here for my stay in Sosua....

Jumbo

Bronze
Jul 8, 2005
Pictures always look nice. But for me the location up Calle Camino Libre is not a short walk. And no pool which is a deal breaker. Chica friendly? Happy hunting Sonny.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Pictures always look nice. But for me the location up Calle Camino Libre is not a short walk. And no pool which is a deal breaker. Chica friendly? Happy hunting Sonny.

I know it is "dog friendly" in that area.
What is your budget Sonny, I may have somethng for ya, much closer.

Sosua Sonny

Dec 30, 2013
I know it is "dog friendly" in that area.
What is your budget Sonny, I may have somethng for ya, much closer.

Budget is pretty open. Staying in Sosua for a month and the next month I will move around the island. Top needs for me is cleanliness, security, wifi and a safe. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated as I am set to arrive on June 3rd.

Sosua Sonny

Dec 30, 2013

Was speaking to one of my buddies who lives down there and he told me the same thing. He said especially at night Calle Camino Libre is not well lit. It's too bad as the place did look nice in the pictures.

Sosua Sonny

Dec 30, 2013
Thanks to all the wonderful people on DR1 that helped me out. I found a wonderful place to stay at a reasonable price!