Rules for women!!!

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com

Take note ... all rules have the number " 1". This is done ON PURPOSE !
1 - . Breasts and rear are to look at and that's what we do. Do not try to change it.
1 - Learn to manage the toilet lid . Now they are adults . If it is above , b?jenla ! We need it up , you down . We did not hear that BS because you let it down , right?
1 - . Saturday = Sports. It's like the full moon or the tides. I accept it .
1 - Shopping is NOT a sport . And no, we are never going to think it is.
1 - . Clearly express what they want. Let us be clear on this:
Subtle hints do not work!
Clear hints do not work!
Obvious hints do not work!
JUST ASK US !
1 - . " YES" and " NO" are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every question.
. 1 - Come to us with a problem only if you want help solving it . That's what men do. For understanding or compassion, using your friends. That's what they are there for .
1 - . A headache that lasts for 3 months is clearly a health problem . Go to the doctor !
1 - . Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument. Moreover, all our comments will become obsolete and void after 7 days .
. 1 - If you think you're fat , it is more likely that you are. Do not ask us .
1 - . If something we said can be interpreted two ways and one of them put them sad or angry , we meant it the other way .
1 - . They can ask us to do something or tell us how they want us to. Not both.
If you already know the best way to do it , do it yourselves !
1 - . Much as possible , please tell us anything you want us to say during commercials.
1 - . Christopher Columbus did not need directions to get there. We either .
1 - . 's Men see in only 16 colors . As the basic configuration of Windows.
Damascus , for example , is a fruit. Guinda , too.
And we have no idea which is mauve pink.
1 - . If it itches, we scratch . It is our right.
1 - . Happens If we ask them and they say "nothing" , we will act as if all is well. We know they are lying but just not worth bothering .
. 1 - If you ask a question you do not want to reply to them , do not expect an answer you want to hear.
. 1 - When we have to go somewhere , anything you wear is fine. Really.
. 1 - Do not ask us where we are thinking about unless you are prepared to discuss such topics as:
Sex, sports, or cars
1 - . They have enough clothes.
1 - . They have many shoes .
. 1 - We're in shape. Round is a shape.
1 - . Thanks for taking the time to read this. Yes, I know that today I'll have to sleep on the couch . But did you know men really do not care?

I LOVE BEING A NEANDERTHAL MAN!!!!!!