Leftover Women in China :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viajero

Bronze
Dec 16, 2011
[video=youtube;xwKR_rZz-8M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwKR_rZz-8M#t=149[/video]

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
This just means that there will be an overabundance of Chinese Internationally travelling Cougars in 10 years.

Wake those Sankies up!

jstarebel

Silver
Oct 4, 2013
Doesn't the chineese government only allow one child per family? Most families want a boy to help out and when a woman marries in china, her family has to foot the bill with a dowry to the husband to be's family. I've read that many women pregnant with girls abort because of this..

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
I don't know how well the government actually controls the one child policy. My son's wife is an only child but she's got hundreds of relatives and her father has three brothers in the their 30's. I think if you are a connected or wealthy family you can bribe your way through anything. China is incredibly corrupt.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Daam Bob.

You just described most of the countries on Earth.

No not really. I'll admit that there is corruption in every country, but in some he government tries to prevent it, and in other countries government is the problem. For example Canada is the 9th least corrupt country in the world, the USA the 19, and China the 80th least.
Anyways in Changchun where my daughter in law is from there are actually more women than men, which is not the norm in China.

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
No not really. I'll admit that there is corruption in every country, but in some he government tries to prevent it, and in other countries government is the problem. For example Canada is the 9th least corrupt country in the world, the USA the 19, and China the 80th least.
Anyways in Changchun where my daughter in law is from there are actually more women than men, which is not the norm in China.
Yeah...I really believe in the validity of random polls about who is the "most" and "least" corrupt. Not. It always depends upon whom you ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.