DR1 Connection & Other Issues

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Anybody else having tech issues the last couple of days connecting to DR1 such as time outs, bad redirects, null searches & blank pages?

jstarebel

Silver
Oct 4, 2013
Yes. Having timeouts and connection issues this morning. Thought it was probably my connection..

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
In the past 2 days I have logged in from Namibia, South Africa and Brazil without issues. Yes, I'm travelling :)

May 29, 2006
I've had an issue for about two months where a post will sometimes crash the thread. I get the window with the post, but the bottom of the frame is missing. Then I scroll down and it's blank and if I continue to scroll, the whole screen goes black. Reloading doesn't help and I can go back to the same post days later and it's still not functioning. If there are enough posts after the post, I can go to the next page on the thread no problem. I get this issue about once a week now. I think it's a software clash with my computer. I'm using Google Chrome on a Toshiba laptop.

jabejuventus

Bronze
Feb 15, 2013
Issues from Bavaro. From the previous posts it seems the problem was limited to the DR, but I had no problem accessing other sites. That points to dr1 access in DR. Where are the dr1 servers located?