A little help needed

Black Dog

Bronze
May 29, 2009
Most people in the Sosua area know of Emily Watson and her dance school. Emily does a lot of performing at various charity events and has been helping out at the Casa de Art project which is now providing Ballet classes for some of the very poorest children in the area.
Emily also has an adult dance group who perform the shows in Casa Marina and other venues.
One of her dancers, Vicky, has recently been diagnosed with breast cancer. She is Dominican and a single mum. Vicky must now undergo a course of treatment that she simply doesn't have the money for, so Emily is putting on a show to try and raise some much needed funds. The Tropicoco Restaurant in Cabarete have very kindly offered the use of their stage for the show which will be at 7 pm on Friday 20th June.
If you would like to support Emily in this you can do so in a number of ways

1 buy a ticket (200 pesos) and come and see a great show
2 donate a raffle prize
3 buy some raffle tickets
4 simply make a donation

Thanks for taking the time to read this!

If anyone would like to help please just pm me!

Black Dog

Bronze
May 29, 2009
I have received some great raffle prizes, meals for 2, SCUBA lessons etc and some nice cash donations.
Thank you and keep it coming.

Eugeniefs

Jan 24, 2008
Good luck with this, I'm in PC so won't be able to go but I am sure there will be many supporters. Great thing you are doing Black Dog.