nana the balancing dog

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
as a person whose balancing skills are so poor i would be busted for DUI after failing "stand on one leg" trick while completely sober i am in awe.

[video=youtube;PElfdeFnaiw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PElfdeFnaiw[/video]

my own balance is so f**ked i regularly walk into walls, doors and mirrors (damn mirrors!). i did not learn to ride a bike until i was about 12, i cannot skate, rollerskate or ski. heck i failed, repeatedly, to use a t-bar lift in the german alpes and when i finally managed to get up the god damn hill i had security halt the wretched mechanism altogether after the bar snapped from under my ass, hooked in my bag and dragged me face first towards a wall of snow at the turn of the ride.

jbars

Jul 6, 2007
as a person whose balancing skills are so poor i would be busted for DUI after failing "stand on one leg" trick while completely sober i am in awe.

[video=youtube;PElfdeFnaiw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PElfdeFnaiw[/video]

my own balance is so f**ked i regularly walk into walls, doors and mirrors (damn mirrors!). i did not learn to ride a bike until i was about 12, i cannot skate, rollerskate or ski. heck i failed, repeatedly, to use a t-bar lift in the german alpes and when i finally managed to get up the god damn hill i had security halt the wretched mechanism altogether after the bar snapped from under my ass, hooked in my bag and dragged me face first towards a wall of snow at the turn of the ride.

Nice to see a positive post, lol, for a while I thought you were in competition with DonP.

ROLLOUT

Silver
Jan 30, 2012
F--kin amazing. I love border collies. But, seriously, DV, do you REALLY walk into mirrors??

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
F--kin amazing. I love border collies. But, seriously, DV, do you REALLY walk into mirrors??

unfortunately, the answer is yes. at night mirrors reflect what little light there is. at home (in poland) there was a mirror on the wall between the door to the room i shared with my brother and the corridor. i regularly walked into that damn mirror for years. here in DR we have mirrored wardrobe doors and i walk into one that is close the the door as well. i just keep on thinking it's a doorway. this is at night, of course. during the day i only hit door frames and walls.

once i walked into a 3 story house. admittedly i walked backwards but it shows how poor my skills are in walking in a straight line. my mother nearly peed herself laughing. i split my head like an egg.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
nana totally rules. in DR she could be walking around on the beach with a bowl of sweets or bananas. she would sell a lot!