Where Is The Power???

skynet

Bronze
Aug 25, 2013
Anyone else down with electric for the past 29 hours or so in Santiago La Cienaga area and/or around this area? I see no information via Edenorte's site...Just a few days ago some idiot stole quite a bit of Internet cable from the poles knocking the entire area out from the Internet and phone for the day...Perhaps he needed some electric cable now as well...Focking people!!

Ant

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
On your bill from Edenada, sorry Edenorte, there are numbers to call about problems and get a report.

Don't worry, I am sure they are just making the necessary upgrades so you no longer lose power. :bunny:

Tim Smith

Apr 28, 2014
I think the only way to lower your bill is to squat down when paying it... :ninja:
:paranoid:

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I have the pleasure of subsidizing those who don't pay to the tune of 16,500 pesos THIS month!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
I just "BEND OVER", I don't ever "Squat Down"!

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, my "Power" just came back on after a 6 hour black out.
NOW, I get to pay for the electricity I am actually using, AND for the additional electricity to recharge my batteries!!!!!!!
Stupid Country!!!!!!!!!!
Stupid leaders!!!!!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Black Dog

Bronze
May 29, 2009
Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, my "Power" just came back on after a 6 hour black out.
NOW, I get to pay for the electricity I am actually using, AND for the additional electricity to recharge my batteries!!!!!!!
Stupid Country!!!!!!!!!!
Stupid leaders!!!!!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

What does that make those of us who chose to live here?

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Whatever WE CHOOSE to BE!!!!!!!
If the governments (Same $HIT, Different Years)of the DR cannot realize that without a stable power grid this country can NEVER progress, "F&#K THEM"!!!!!!!!
I HAVE electricity 24/7, I can generated my own,so I don't care, but the vast majority of the country's economy grinds to a halt when the power goes off.
BILLIONS are lost because of this!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC