Restaurant on the beach or beach club for one day in Bayahibe /Dominicus

vivile

Apr 1, 2009
Hello

Can someone can recommend me a restaurant on the beach or beach club where I can go with my young children in Bayahibe or Dominicus area?
The idea is for the children to have access to the nice and beautiful beach and also have access to restrooms, beach chair, food
Thanks in advance
Vivile

Salsafan

Bronze
Aug 17, 2011
Dreams La Romana would be perfect, 15 min walk from center of Bayahibe along the beach, but I don't know how much a daycard costs.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I suggest the "Boat House" in Boca Chica.
RIGHT on the beach, you can sit in a "Comfy Chair", and watch the kids in the water a few feet away,
Clean restrooms, good food!
Park right in front.
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

j. jetson

Banned
Aug 27, 2014
Hello

Can someone can recommend me a restaurant on the beach or beach club where I can go with my young children in Bayahibe or Dominicus area?
The idea is for the children to have access to the nice and beautiful beach and also have access to restrooms, beach chair, food
Thanks in advance
Vivile

Public beach with parking, politur, nice restaurant, some shops, umbrellas and loungers adjacent to a viva hotel in Dominicus. Beautiful beach and water there. I'll post some photos and maybe a google map screen grab with the location pinned.

j. jetson

Banned
Aug 27, 2014
Hello

Thanks in advance
Vivile

Photo from the public beach at Dominicus.

2h2hzkl.jpg

j. jetson

Banned
Aug 27, 2014
Hello

Thanks in advance
Vivile

Photo from the restaurant at the public beach Dominicus.

334lyq8.jpg

irishpaddy

Bronze
Sep 3, 2013
I stayed at cadiques Caribe recently....a short drive outside bayahibe...spotless clean...nice restaurant ...beautifull beach...nice pool and even had a small childrens water park
not sure what the daypass would be

j. jetson

Banned
Aug 27, 2014
Cadaques is a new development, looks very nice. On the same street is an iberostar all inclusive hotel, be live all inclusive hotel and the catalonia gran dominicus all inclusive hotel. Catalonia Grann Dominicus all inclusive is about $60US per person, double occupancy, during off season. Good food and drinks. Pool has a shallow section which is good for kids.

[video=youtube;fkqrJaF4SRw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkqrJaF4SRw[/video]