Goverment program- to give land to those that have been affected by land crime

lovemedo

Nov 3, 2013
Goverment program- to give land to those that have been affected by land crime

I have heard the the Government is setting up a government based group to assist those affected by land crime
i.e. if someone bought land, and did not receive this land due to criminal activity the government will give them some land

The government as a 'sign of support to the foreign investor' and 'to maintain/improve the DR reputation as a safe place to invest' has developed a commission to investigate each case and then 'assign the person some land'

Is this true??

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
The "HEAD LINE" may have appeared but ONLY to fool any foreigners who are thinking of a purchase here!
Dominicans can't get any help with "Land Fraud", what chance do you think a "Gringo" has?????
CC

lovemedo

Nov 3, 2013
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
The "HEAD LINE" may have appeared but ONLY to fool any foreigners who are thinking of a purchase here!
Dominicans can't get any help with "Land Fraud", what chance do you think a "Gringo" has?????
CC

Hi Chris
i hear you...im certainly no ignorant to the ways of this country.
Please can you assist me?; was there an official name of this 'program' or can you indicate what department was running it?
Did something appear in the papers. you may PM me
any help would be appreciated

thanks

Hernandez

Banned
Feb 9, 2009
Dominicans can squat any unused land they want without any Government programs, even if this land is owned by a foreigner.

bdablack

Jun 30, 2011
The DR needs to setup a functional government, with all of the branches abiding by the laws of the country.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Over the "Decades" since I have lived here, the DR's Government has received many "Grants" from international agencies, and individual countries, to "FIX" it's "Land Title" mess.
They TOOK the money, but never used it for any useful purpose, EXCEPT buying personal "Yepetas"!
When you live in the DR, NEVER Expect ANYTHING" then you will never be disappointed!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC