Sanky Test - this one is good lmfao

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjewell

Bronze
Oct 11, 2004
So I really wish that there was one for Sankyettes too but I went on this website and found this test. Please complete it and then share your score.... Even if you have been with your man for a really long time... should be fun and interesting to reveal how many women score in the Sanky range but have been happily married for a really long time---proving it perhaps wrong.... hahahaha

Choose one answer to each question unless stated otherwise.

1. Appearance:
a. He has braided hair
b. He has long hair
c. He has normal short hair

2. Dress
a. He wears quite a lot of gold jewellry
b. He only has a little or no jewellry

3. Dancing
a. He is an excellent dancer and not afraid to dance
b. He is an average dancer and dances sometimes
c. He doesn?t dance

4. Language skills
a. He speaks very good English
b. He speaks average English
c. He can?t speak any English

5. Occupation
a. He works in a hotel in animation/bar work
b. He works in a hotel doing something else
c. He works another tourist related job such as restaurant/bar/tour guide
d. He has a job outside the tourist industry

6. His finances
a. He has no bank account
b. He has a basic peso account
c. He has a peso account and a credit card
d. He has a peso account, maybe a dollar account, both with money in them, and a credit card.

7. Your finances
a. He asks you for money often and you send it
b. He doesn?t ask for money when you are not here, but you pay for everything when you are here.
c. He has never asked you for money

8. Language
a. He called you baby, mami, mi amor within hours of meeting you
b. He calls you baby or similar even after knowing him a while
c. He uses your name

9. He tells you he loves you
a. Within a day
b. Within a week
c. He hasn?t said it

10. Relationship
a. He asked you to marry him within a week
b. He asked you to marry him within three months/ or on your second visit
c. He asked you to marry him within a year/or on your third visit
d. He has not asked you to marry him

11. Travel
a. He has never travelled abroad, has no passport and no visas
b. He has travelled abroad once.
c. He has travelled abroad multiple times and has multiple visas.

12. His life (answer all which apply)
a. His mother has a serious illness and you have helped pay for treatment
b. He has been arrested when you were not here and you had to pay to get him out of jail
c. He was in hospital when you were not here and you had to pay the bills.
d. He lost his job when you were not here and you had to pay his rent.

13. You have met his family
a. Yes and they were lovely to you.
b. Yes and you were appalled to see how poor they were and his mother asked for help
c. No you haven?t met them.

Answers
Q1: A-3 B-2 C-1
Q2: A-3 B-1
Q3: A-3 B-1 C-0
Q4: A-2 B-1 C-0
Q5: A-4 B-3 C-2 D-1
Q6: A-3 B-2 C-1 D-0
Q7: A-5 B-3 C-0
Q8: A-3 B-2 C-1
Q9: A-3 B-2 C-0
Q10: A-4 B-3 C-1 D-0
Q11: A-2 B-1 C-0
Q12: A-4 B-4 C-4 D-4
Q13: A-3 B-4 C-0

Score

51 ? 42 This man is almost definitely a sanky panky. He is only after your money, and/or a visa to your country, where he is likely to leave you as soon as he arrives. He very probably has other foreign girlfriends as well. Get out before it is too late.

37 ?28 There is a chance that this man is a sanky panky. He has learned some of the tricks of the trade. There is a possibility he is not, but you need to be aware. Suggest never send money when asked and see if he sticks around.

28- 10 It is probable that this man is not a sanky panky. There are many great Dominican men, and just because they work in hotel animation and speak English does not mean they are a sanky.

Below 10: Very doubtful this man is a sanky panky. Good luck in your relationship

cjewell

Bronze
Oct 11, 2004
By the way - my guy scored a 22 according to my answers and 26 according to my moms answers. Ok so I shared and hoping others will too :) :) :)

cjewell

Bronze
Oct 11, 2004
you share a guy with your mother ? isnt that a bit weird

Nooooooo!!!! ewwwww. She knows him too and thought I would not be impartial so she took the test too answering the same questions with respect to her opinion of what the answers should have been.

cjewell

Bronze
Oct 11, 2004
oooo my mom just made a good point --- the test is missing many things:

- What is the age difference between you and your man?
- Do you speak Spanish?
- What do you look like - sounds mean but.... I mean if he is super hot and ripped and you are not....
- If you had nothing - would he still be with you...

Yes this test is missing a lot...

I feel like DR1'ers could kill this test.... We should create a sanky and sankiette test to help the unwitting victims.... ;)

ramesses

Gold
Jun 17, 2005
If I applied the test to any woman I have dated (I know it does not quite work for a female)...both in Canada and abroad....they would all fail. Even my current girlfriend of 10 years. LOL

Best way to handle it. Always assume (even after 10 years or more) they are one. That way, your eyes are always wide open.

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
oooo my mom just made a good point --- the test is missing many things:

- What is the age difference between you and your man?
- Do you speak Spanish?
- What do you look like - sounds mean but.... I mean if he is super hot and ripped and you are not....
- If you had nothing - would he still be with you...

Yes this test is missing a lot...

I feel like DR1'ers could kill this test.... We should create a sanky and sankiette test to help the unwitting victims.... ;)

There is absolutely nothing that can be done to "help the unwitting victims". They like it.

[video=youtube;NcFaVfTDWcs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcFaVfTDWcs[/video]

santiagodude

Nov 25, 2012
Also, there are many shades of sankyness in The DR..... From the hardcore visa sanky, to the weekend AI sanky, to the get me an IPhone sanky/sankette....Impossible to keep count and difficult to be sure :)

May 29, 2006
Age difference is another factor. He's 28, you're 40 and he says "Age doesn't matter..." Add a point for each year younger.

Met a woman in Sosua about 8 years back who got taken for close to $10K in three weeks. The guy got her to buy him a car in his name "to avoid hassles with paperwork." She ended up on the side of the road in the campo and had to get her family to wire her money for airfare home. She thought they were in love...

Last edited:

donP

Dec 14, 2008
The Sankie Typology

Also, there are many shades of sankyness in The DR..... From the hardcore visa sanky, to the weekend AI sanky, to the get me an IPhone sanky/sankette....Impossible to keep count and difficult to be sure :)

Quite right.

About twelve years ago I made a page (in German*) to inform and warn possible 'victims'.
There is a typology of the sankies and the types of women involved.

Today I am convinced that both parties deserve what they get. Both, the sankies and the women.
All is good... :bunny:

donP

*)
The wording cannot be translated into other languages easily... :lick:

Last edited:

Aguaita29

Silver
Jul 27, 2011
I don?t think that very good English is a requirement for someone to be a sanky. A lot of "animation people" speak crappy English.
Sometimes sankies and their "signicant others" can?t even communicate between each other.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
I took the test, got a 16. As far as age difference, he's 2 years older than me. I'd hate to find out he's a sanky now, after 38 years :)

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
I think this is a little stereotypical. There are plenty of sankies who doesn't fit this description i.e there are plenty of guys who would seize the opportunity to get with a foreigner even though they don't make a job out of it.

cjewell

Bronze
Oct 11, 2004
I took the test, got a 16. As far as age difference, he's 2 years older than me. I'd hate to find out he's a sanky now, after 38 years :)

Ok so than happily married 38 years, scored 16 on the test 'not a sanky'.... maybe the test works lollzzz

lbs720

Jul 2, 2009
My daughter's Dominican ex-husband scored a 20. He wasn't an outright sanky, but he was a sick sociopath.

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
How about a test to see if a foreigner is Sanky Susceptible?

It won't work, because people aren't very good at self-analysis. It would involve the subject dropping any pretense, delusions of grandeur, the annoying childish mentality of thinking Dominicans are simple people who are happy wallowing in poverty, or that someone from a good family wouldn't be up to some type of scam because they come from money.

And last but not least-that a Dominican male is attracted to older person for love.

The machinations of what we've been told "love" is was created on Madison Avenue to sell greeting cards and chocolate on St. Valentine's Day. Seems like the Sankys, both male and female, have figured this one out and use it against their victims with impunity. But there are both physical and verbal communication clues (facial expressions, body language, etc.) that are easy to spot if you take the platano-colored glasses off and take a good look.

The DR attracts more than its share of social misfits and tourists suffering from some type of personality disorder. They are the ones that seem to always get themselves in some type of trouble, and others like this find exactly what they are searching for and live happily ever after because some Dominicans see it as a step up marrying a foreigner.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.