How To Determine Your Novia Is a Chapiadora

May 12, 2005
Clases-de-dominicano-parte-1-Chapi-600x433.png

May 29, 2006
I was with this one girl at my apt when my cell phone rang. I just let it go to voicemail, but she was freaking out that I could hear my phone ring without answering it. I said, "I'm with you now, so the phone isn't important." She was simply nonplussed. Then, when I was taking her out to dinner and we were eating, her phone would ring and she walk off to talk to a GF(?) on the phone. That relationship didn't last long.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
I was with this one girl at my apt when my cell phone rang. I just let it go to voicemail, but she was freaking out that I could hear my phone ring without answering it. I said, "I'm with you now, so the phone isn't important." She was simply nonplussed. Then, when I was taking her out to dinner and we were eating, her phone would ring and she walk off to talk to a GF(?) on the phone. That relationship didn't last long.

i was having a beverage with this girl one afternoon, and her phone rang. when she answered it, i could hear this angry guy screaming at her through the speaker. when she hung up, i asked her who was that, because i did not want to be anywhere near her if he showed up.

"mi hija", she said.

waitress; the bill, please.

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
Thanks for the link.... I read the definition and I am wondering... Aren't all dominicanas chapiadora ?? I mean, as soon as they spot a gringo... they see money, money, money... no ??

Anyway, that's only my opinion...

Not only with gringos.

Seen plenty who goes with the Dominicano who has the most to offer :)

jstarebel

Silver
Oct 4, 2013
I copied the pic and put it on fb. Couple of Dominicanas responded saying that not all Dominican women are the same. The funny thing is they fit the description. Typical Dominican, "it isn't me" ;)

I like this idea, and I'm going to follow suit and post on facebook to see what responses I get.. Should be interesting. Thanks for the idea!!