What's with men

Status
Not open for further replies.

LulaCali

Jul 3, 2014
Came here to have fun maybe meet an interesting guy but all I attract are Sanky pankys. Not even decent dominican men. Though I have dated dominican men in the past im now more interested in foreigners but foreigners seem to only be looking for dominican women:: how ironic :::: I am a 24 yr old boricua very attractive and well educated unlike most women here; have travelled basically the whole country and still aven't met a decent guy

Cdn_Gringo

Gold
Apr 29, 2014
Keep looking. There is a "perfect" guy for every girl. The perfect ones are usually in hiding looking for the "perfect" girl. They tend not to be found at resorts or the beach. Try looking around the university, the library or the local medicines sans frontiers office.

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
Came here to have fun maybe meet an interesting guy but all I attract are Sanky pankys. Not even decent dominican men. Though I have dated dominican men in the past im now more interested in foreigners but foreigners seem to only be looking for dominican women:: how ironic :::: I am a 24 yr old boricua very attractive and well educated unlike most women here; have travelled basically the whole country and still aven't met a decent guy

Smile more.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
How long have you been here? Are you traveling alone? Are you vacationing or are you living in DR? If living, do you work? Any men there, do coworkers have guy friends they can introduce you to?

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007

What are your expectations?

A "decent Guy" to you may be an oxymoron to the rest of the world. What does the "decent Guy" need in the way of qualifications? An MBA and a BMW and a 6 figure salary and a perfect smile and a body by Fisher? He's tied up right now with some semi-literate Dominicana and having the time of his life.

I know a nice Guy who's available....

elmer_fudd-5190.jpg

LulaCali

Jul 3, 2014
Lol I usually got my own so no all of that is not necessary though that would be a plus😁

LulaCali

Jul 3, 2014
How long have you been here? Are you traveling alone? Are you vacationing or are you living in DR? If living, do you work? Any men there, do coworkers have guy friends they can introduce you to?

I've been here for 3 months now , I live in pr :
. My mom and bro moved here a couple of years ago and are now trying to convince me to stay

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
I've been here for 3 months now , I live in pr :
. My mom and bro moved here a couple of years ago and are now trying to convince me to stay
Don't do it. The Men in Puerto Rico are so much more suave and debonair.

LulaCali

Jul 3, 2014
Where do you usually meet men here? Tourist areas are a lot harder to meet a good guy. There really are some good ones, I know a lot of nice Dominican men!

I'm not really "looking" since I've never really had to but I am judging by what I've seen in tourist areas

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
Be patient......
Take your time...........
When you meet the right person, you will know it...........
I've been patient for 11 years..............
Thought I met the right one at least 500 times..........
What do I know.........

B in Santiago

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
You've been a patient in which hospital for 11 years????

I'm using "patient" in the adjective form...........
You're using it as a noun...............
But you knew that, I'm sure............lol
Living in Santiago for 8 years is looney tunes enough..........:lick:
But I love it here..........

B in Santiago

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
I'm not really "looking" since I've never really had to but I am judging by what I've seen in tourist areas

Well Lula, It looks like you are out of luck in the DR. You've traveled the whole country and
yet have never met a descent man. Oh well, don't worry, once you go back to PR men
will be swarming over you again.;)

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
I'm using "patient" in the adjective form...........
You're using it as a noun...............
But you knew that, I'm sure............lol
Living in Santiago for 8 years is looney tunes enough..........:lick:
But I love it here..........

B in Santiago

I'm sure that 'fish was simply seizing on an opportunity to rescue the thread from complete and utter boredom.

Status
Not open for further replies.