Looking for friends in Bavaro

Andrew Smith

Jun 28, 2009
Hi there. Looks like I first joined in 2009 but I lost all contacts years ago and have only just started again with a new password. So to refresh my profile.....

I am 45 British and speak fluent Spanish having lived in Panama and the D. R over the last 12 years. I am new to the Bavaro area and am looking to find a friend or two that will join me for a night out once a week or once every two weeks..Nothing extreme ...just chatting ,watching the world go by ( read into that what you wish..LOL ) and having a few beers. Interests include golf,fishing,gardening,and putting the world to rights. Hope to meet a few of you soon... I live close by the new Downtown development which looks to be a great new area for entertainment..

jabejuventus

Bronze
Feb 15, 2013
I'm in Bavaro but not in your age demo and into myself and and trying to turn over some land. However, if you're ever in a pinch hit w/a PM. Enjoy and welcome to the family.

Andrew Smith

Jun 28, 2009
What do you mean by "watching the world go by"? Cheers.

HAHAHA..just people watching...chatting and having a few beers..Basically I just want some company for a night out every so often as I am so bored here. I work from home day trading,wife is at work and son is at school..Just want to be able to go out once every week or two and unwind