Seeking mail/package service in Puerto Plata

white light

Sep 25, 2006
I have been using Business Mail for many years and I?m very unhappy with their service. If you know of all their services that are reliable please send me their telephone number and address. Thank you, white light :rambo:

judypdr

Jul 23, 2011
Costambar
I have been using BM Cargo (Business Mail) for almost four years and have never had a problem. You can find the Puerto Plata office number online. They are across from Brugal (or approximately) across from there on the main highway through Puerto Plata...just past the 1st traffic light going from the circle toward Sosua.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
I have been using BM Cargo (Business Mail) for almost four years and have never had a problem.

a fellow member of this site ordered an article for me through Amazon, on a Thursday. the following Tuesday, she told me that we could pick it up the next day, because it was too late to go get it that day. that seems pretty efficient to me.

white light

Sep 25, 2006
Thank you for your help. Business Mail Now opens any letters that I receive and I do not like that. The service that you gave me the number to CPS I called and they do not open up your private mail. I really appreciate your help. Thank you, White Light

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Thank you for your help. Business Mail Now opens any letters that I receive and I do not like that. The service that you gave me the number to CPS I called and they do not open up your private mail. I really appreciate your help. Thank you, White Light

Wow - they open your letters???? Did they give you a reason for that?

white light

Sep 25, 2006
Wow - they open your letters???? Did they give you a reason for that?

They State That This Is Their New Policy. They just started this in July. I receive pension notifications and personal letters and I just don’t care for people opening up and looking at my mail, it’s bad enough they open every package you receive. I can understand opening the packages to make sure it’s nothing illegal. I cannot understand opening my letters. I’m going to change over to the other service because I want privacy for my letters. I may still use Business Mail for packages, but not for letters.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
They State That This Is Their New Policy. They just started this in July. I receive pension notifications and personal letters and I just don’t care for people opening up and looking at my mail, it’s bad enough they open every package you receive. I can understand opening the packages to make sure it’s nothing illegal. I cannot understand opening my letters. I’m going to change over to the other service because I want privacy for my letters. I may still use Business Mail for packages, but not for letters.

Can't say I blame you, I'd do the same thing.