New member of dr1 forum

Milo Mitt

Jul 21, 2014
Hello dr1 members

I am a newly registered member of this forum so I thought I would take the oppertunity to introduce myself a little before I post anything else.

Lives in US, originally from Northern Europe and have visited Dominican Republic a couple of times each year since 2010.

This forum is a great idea and I have gotten some valuable information over the past years!

MM

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
Welcome to dr1 Milo...........
There are many different forums with loads of information.....Enjoy....

B in Santiago

tommeyers

On Vacation!
Jan 2, 2012
I live in Santiago
Northern Europe is the northern part or region of Europe. Geographically, northern Europe is usually taken to consist of Iceland, the Faroe Islands, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania, the British Isles (United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man).

Which one?

Milo Mitt

Jul 21, 2014
Thanks,

I consider northern Europe to be Scandinavia but note sure that is the official definition. Anyway that is what I meant. I have lived in several countries there.

I have spent most of my time on the North Coast (Sosua, Cabarete) when I have been visiting Dominican Republic. There are pros and cons with both places. I really like Sosua beach with the shadowed beach restaurants. I am a squash player so I am a regular at the Platinums's gym during my visits. Cabarete/Sabaneta/Puerto Plata is better than Sosua to go out in the evenings in my opinion.

I am coming back in December

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Cabarete beach has more, and better bars/restaurants than Sosua.
Lots of shade trees along the beach, plus you can watch the wind/kite surfers from the bars.
Check it out!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

jinty05

Bronze
Feb 11, 2005
Sorry Tom but Northern Europe is the Scananavian countries Sweden, Norway, Denmark etc

The Irish are different

Northern Europe is the northern part or region of Europe. Geographically, northern Europe is usually taken to consist of Iceland, the Faroe Islands, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania, the British Isles (United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man).

Which one?