samana

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
ANYONE HAVE A SUGGESTION WHERE TO STAY IN SAMANA OR Las Terrenas

What is your budget and what are you interested in doing? Off the top I would suggest LT vs Samana City but give us some more info and I can give you an educated answer?

texan

Apr 1, 2014
Albachiara Hotel. I stayed here a couple of nights. I would like to find a place similar in quality but less expensive the next time I go to this area. I did like the design of the hotel and the rooms. The room was in three sections and I thought it was a clever design for a country were electricity is expensive. The first section is your patio area with a fan. The middle section is your kitchen. The last section with the AC is your bedroom. The wifi worked well the entire time we were there. The room got dark, was quite and got cold with the AC.

There is a pool, there is a small parking lot with a watch man. You cross the street and there is a small beach. The wifi signal worked from the hotel on the beach. You could walk to a pizza place and some other places. We had a car so we drove around the area.

I am not sure if we were there during the week but it was slow. There was no issue with noise from other guest. We were the only ones when we went to the beach across the street. The hotel has some lounge chairs on the beach.

We weren't too far from Pueblo De Los Pescadores and ate their several times. We went to Cayo Levantado one day. We were just driving around and saw boats going there. We just hired a small boat for ourselves and went to the island for the day, ate there and hung out.