Water Truck in SD

MiamiDRGuy

Bronze
May 19, 2013
Anyone know who can deliver water to our house in Simon Bolivar to fill up the pool and how much?

Please advise, much appreicated!

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
Who can't shower (the ignorant natives who waste all their water)? How others use their water is their business, how the OP uses his is his business, and far from anyone else to tell him what he should spend his money on. You moved here to live without water? More fool you, every man for himself. The poor are the biggest wasters of water and electricity, and for the most part they don't pay for any of it, they take what they want and screw everyone else (i know, they are my neighbours), this is the best attitude to have in DR, as no one else is going to give you or do anything for you.
I'm not saying waste water, but live comfortably for gods sakes, otherwise what is the point.

bienamor

Kansas redneck an proud of it
Apr 23, 2004
not sure who to contact but its about 2000rd for a 5,000gal truck! At least thats what the Palacio hotel was paying yesterday

MiamiDRGuy

Bronze
May 19, 2013
not sure who to contact but its about 2000rd for a 5,000gal truck! At least thats what the Palacio hotel was paying yesterday

I must forgot what size pool we have, its 15' Easy Pool from Intex if you know what I'm talking about? I dont need 5000 gallon, maybe 1000-1500 gallons if I am correct.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
You must pay for the whole truckload no matter how much they leave.
Last time I bought a truckload, BEFORE this shortage, we payed 800 pesos for a small truck, 1,200 for a large truck.
Since the small truck filled our "Cisterna" when I got a large truck I paid an extra 400 pesos for "Nada"!!!!!!!
Since the start of the shortage, about 2 weeks ago,we actually have MORE water pressure in our line.
It may be due to having so many circuits in the poor barrios shut off, that those still open are getting more pressure.
So far I LIKE it!!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

irishpaddy

Bronze
Sep 3, 2013
marie Antoinette has spoken....let them eat cake
Who can't shower (the ignorant natives who waste all their water)? How others use their water is their business, how the OP uses his is his business, and far from anyone else to tell him what he should spend his money on. You moved here to live without water? More fool you, every man for himself. The poor are the biggest wasters of water and electricity, and for the most part they don't pay for any of it, they take what they want and screw everyone else (i know, they are my neighbours), this is the best attitude to have in DR, as no one else is going to give you or do anything for you.
I'm not saying waste water, but live comfortably for gods sakes, otherwise what is the point.

MiamiDRGuy

Bronze
May 19, 2013
can anyone just give me the name and number to one or few so my fiances father can call them

Thanks

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
You would think so, so many have prices, maybe they ordered through telepathy.

If I were you I'd walk down the street to the citizens advice bureau,,,,,,,,,,, erm I mean nearest colmado and ask them for a local guy, they should sort you out.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Miami", if your "Father-in-law can sell a banana for 25 pesos, he should be able to get a truck load of water delivered!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

MiamiDRGuy

Bronze
May 19, 2013
"Miami", if your "Father-in-law can sell a banana for 25 pesos, he should be able to get a truck load of water delivered!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

FYI, he is not here, he is up in NYC visiting his son so I am one who is PAYING, yup entirelly $1900 worth for almost 1,000 gallons of water!