renewal temporary with dominican child

Rep Dom

Bronze
Dec 27, 2011
Hi, when you have a dominican child, does it change something in the process of renewing temporary residency ?
:)
And does it change something in the process of getting dominican passport?

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
Your posting at 3:21 am was my first hint!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

:pI am posting from a different timezone today, it was actually 8.21am. Regardless of what time I decide to post anyway (and I truely applaud the mods concerns for the members), did I answer the OP's query to your satisfaction, or are you more concerned with my insomnia?

Lobo Tropical

Silver
Aug 21, 2010
Hi, when you have a dominican child, does it change something in the process of renewing temporary residency ?
And does it change something in the process of getting dominican passport?

Yes,
4) Applicants related to Dominicans or to foreigners with permanent residency status in DR (spouses and children). The application process is essentially the same for both temporary and permanent residency, except for some additional documents required in permanent residency applications. EXPEDITED RESIDENCY Law 171-07, enacted July 13, 2007, acknowledges the benefit of foreign investments to the general and economic well-being of the Dominican people and nation.

If you are married to a Dominican you can apply for citizenship after six months.

Guzm?n Ariza | Immigration

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
What "Concerns ME, is people who post as if the are in the DR,when they aren't, and posters who have more than one "DR1" account!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCC