weather boca chica, santo domingo, last few days?

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
I've been in the UK a couple a few days now and need a reasonably accurate weather report of how it has been around Boca chica (ish), Santo domingo (ish) over the last few days.

I expect Frank will pick this one up, but anyone else in the area please tell me.

Dolores1

DR1
May 3, 2000
www.
In Santo Domingo it has been cloudy, on and off, with occasional rain. There is a tropical wave passing through the area.

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
if u have a computer it is not hard to find the answer.. just saying.

No sh1t Sherlock, that is what I am doing, jees, applause for Bill:ermm:
Actually it is difficult, I have never come across accurate predictions nor post reports for specific areas in DR (unless I ask the people in that specific zone, which again, yes I am doing) and so do not rely on reports that are not from the horses mouth. It is a micro climate, what is in one place can be completely different a Km up the road, hence my request. Just sayng!

Last edited:

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
And so it looks like the weather is not sufficiently stormy midway between boca and the capital (airport ish)to completely stop exterior work for the last 4 days............................. figures:tired: Fu.....g .azy......ther ...kers!!!!!!!!!!!!1:tired:

But you never know, super micro climate n all!!