House sitting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dudefish

Feb 21, 2006
If you live on the North Coast and you want someone reliable to look after your property, who speaks English and Spanish, comes with references and can do general maintenance while your away. So many stories of people paying for watchyman that fall asleep turn up late and if there's a serious problem turn a blind eye!. Also leave your pets where there happy ......in there home and let us look after them!

Last edited by a moderator:

Dudefish

Feb 21, 2006
I am promoting a great service ....so much doom and gloom around I think its important people know about the good as well.

Dudefish

Feb 21, 2006
Er Ok maybe I didn't write correct.......I am willing to pass on details of a guy that looked after my house.! I had a great experience and wanted to share it ...and I think its shocking how many properties get robbed which have security systems and personnel.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Third party recommendations are allowed and encouraged.

Please post the contact information for whoever is offering this service.

Dudefish

Feb 21, 2006
the contact for the recommended House Sitter

Click on my name and send me a private message.

Last edited by a moderator:

pauleast

*** I love DR1 ***
Jan 29, 2012
You might want to come up with a more responsible sounding or perhaps less casual sounding username than "Dudefish" if you are offering to house sit. It might give people the impression that you will be sitting around smoking weed and banging out young chicas in their vacation home.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
You might want to come up with a more responsible sounding or perhaps less casual sounding username than "Dudefish" if you are offering to house sit. It might give people the impression that you will be sitting around smoking weed and banging out young chicas in their vacation home.

Seriously? First of all he's not the one that is house sitting and if he was maybe he's a dude that loves fish/fishing :cheeky:

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
wow, there are jobs where I can sit around smoking weed and banging chicas in peoples vacation homes? Where do I apply? I am very qualified. I even left out the young requirement.

Status
Not open for further replies.