4% for the Education

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
I feel bad for adding a view to that dumb girl.:disappoin

Although I believe that the DR is in need for better Education, I highly doubt that this is taught in school.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com

Although I believe that the DR is in need for better Education, I highly doubt that this is taught in school.

Not taught in school but perhaps permitted. We just had a young fellow come back to our school after we finally had enough of his behavior issues and booted him to public school for a year. He begged to come back and so did his mother. I asked what was wrong with the school and he said there were fights all the time and the teacher did nothing to stop them, and you could just wander in and out of class whenever you wanted to.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010

exactly! why do people believe she learned that in school? from the way i see it, she is teaching it in school.

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
that girl needs a good spanking. Highly doubt that booty shaking is part of the DR curriculum.

May 12, 2005
Mr president this is a real need, we need to instill morals to in our kids.

Can't believe this is what teens are learning in Dominican schools.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=618636174922409&fref=nf

JJ

meme-pc-suor-masculino.jpg

Apr 13, 2011
It is sad that nobody stopped this girl. It is incorrect at her age, yet she is old enough to know this inappropriate behavior. It is wrong that it happened at school. And now it is a video on the internet forever.

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
In these "talent shows" they air here on TV on Saturday mornings she would probably have advanced to the next round. This video does not surprise me.

Oct 22, 2014
I have seen this happen in public schools, where students are leaving the school or going to the school and they think it's funny to do. Not so much in the private school I work at.

In general, a lot of poor people are very ignorant here and think it's absolutely OK for their children to do this. You should see the videos they have on you tube of very young children gyrating with each other and all the parents and adults around them cheering them on. I hope to god my daughter will NEVER ever treat herself with such disrespect!

Also, too many young girls here in their teens think it's okay to be with a man who is 2-3 times their age?? That's absolutely disgusting and just wrong in so many ways! In what hell EVER should a 15-16 year old girl be dating a 50 year old man??? NEVER! I see it all the time where I live!

The education system here claims to teach morals and values to their students, but it needs to be seen as NOT appropriate for the adults in this country. AND to think they banned a Miley Cyrus concert here because of her "dirty ways". In some ways, Dominican children like this are much worse!

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
oh please, like you guys never did stupid stuff at school. shake it, girl!

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004

She did have a cinematographer and a choreographer giving her directions-she may wind up on Sabado Gigante or in one of those reggaeton videos.

Don't kill a young woman's dreams...