Car Registration Question

latitude19

May 29, 2011
I have a Dominican wife and am wondering if it would be better for our car to be registered under her name. I am sure this is advantageous if she is driving, but what about if I'm driving and someone hits me??

I suppose this would also apply to the motorcycle I want to buy. Better to have in wife's name??

Thanks for your input.

I have a Dominican wife and am wondering if it would be better for our car to be registered under her name. I am sure this is advantageous if she is driving, but what about if I'm driving and someone hits me??

I suppose this would also apply to the motorcycle I want to buy. Better to have in wife's name??

Thanks for your input.

I would register it in your name just in case things go south in the relationship...

latitude19

May 29, 2011
I've known my wife for about 3.5 years. Rosa is the polar opposite of most Dominicans and trust is not an issue. She won't even let me get her an xtra credit card on my account. She wants to pay for everything herself.

Geez, that was xtremely insightful Derfish!!

Contango

Banned
Dec 27, 2010
I've known my wife for about 3.5 years. Rosa is the polar opposite of most Dominicans and trust is not an issue. She won't even let me get her an xtra credit card on my account. She wants to pay for everything herself.

Geez, that was xtremely insightful Derfish!!

You have a real DD, that or she is playing the long game. Just kidding they aren't all bad. I'd keep it in your name if you are the driver.