Sweet 16 for Twin Boy and Girl in DR

Flaco

Aug 2, 2005
Wondering if any of you would have any suggestions as to what city to venture, and what activities to partake in for the 16th birthday of twins (boy and girl). It will just be a group of 4... mother, father, and the twins. Thanks!

Do you live in the DR?
Cabarete could be cool, you could do a lot of water sports like, windsurfing, kitesurfing, paddle boarding and take an excursion to the 27 waterfalls, paradise island. Go horseback riding on the beach and then up into the mountains. There is also monkey Jungle with zip lines.

Contango

Banned
Dec 27, 2010
Wondering if any of you would have any suggestions as to what city to venture, and what activities to partake in for the 16th birthday of twins (boy and girl). It will just be a group of 4... mother, father, and the twins. Thanks!

Just dont take the to CCCCCCCCCC's house... HMMM twins... :eek:

SugarMorena

Mar 24, 2013
Do you live in the DR?
Cabarete could be cool, you could do a lot of water sports like, windsurfing, kitesurfing, paddle boarding and take an excursion to the 27 waterfalls, paradise island. Go horseback riding on the beach and then up into the mountains. There is also monkey Jungle with zip lines.

Agree!

Flaco

Aug 2, 2005
Exactly what I was thinking

Do you live in the DR?

No, I do not live in DR. However, you have just reinforced what I was initially thinking. The North has more "teen-friendly" activities in which they could partake. Thank you.

CarpeDReam

Feb 17, 2006
I'd look into Samana. So much to do: ziplining, horsebackriding to waterfalls, riding ATVs throughout the province (take especially the scenic route), tons of beaches. It's also a safe place for the family. If you want more details as far as where to stay, who to go to for excursions, etc. PM me...I have decent connections. When is it anyway?

Flaco

Aug 2, 2005
Will do Samana as well

I'd look into Samana. So much to do: ziplining, horsebackriding to waterfalls, riding ATVs throughout the province (take especially the scenic route), tons of beaches. It's also a safe place for the family. If you want more details as far as where to stay, who to go to for excursions, etc. PM me...I have decent connections. When is it anyway?

We have family in Samana (at least I think they are still living there... haven't spoken with them in a while), so we will spend a couple of days there as well; however, I wanted to take them to a different part of the island also. It will be August 2015.