tapatalk

Birdman

Jan 29, 2013
Can someone explain in simple English how to use the tapa talk thing. I loaded the app and I can't find dr1. Many thanks.

jeanchris

Bronze
Feb 27, 2012
When you open the app, theres a "Explore" tab

You just have to search dr1 then add it to your app

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Birdman

Jan 29, 2013
Thnx I still needed my wife to help get past the first page. Women see things from a different angle.

jeanchris

Bronze
Feb 27, 2012
I only use forums on my ipad and for me tapatalk is probably the best 1$ ever spend! Lol

mofongoloco

Silver
Feb 7, 2013
I'll have to try it again. It took. Me a long time to get used to the display of this forum. I still cant cut and paste or add links and youtubes. I had success a couple of times, but i dn't know how to replicate with any regularity. Maybe that's for the best.

mofongoloco

Silver
Feb 7, 2013
So, trying tapatalk again. Does anyone know how to like/dislike? Thus version is ipad. I ammgoing to try out the iphone too.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
So, trying tapatalk again. Does anyone know how to like/dislike? Thus version is ipad. I ammgoing to try out the iphone too.

If you use your finger to tap on a post, it will give you options, and one is for for 'web view'. You can like/dislike there. Can't do it from within Tapatalk.

jeanchris

Bronze
Feb 27, 2012
Actually you can on other forums, not with DR1. I guess they have to code something to make it work with tapatalk.

mofongoloco

Silver
Feb 7, 2013
If you use your finger to tap on a post, it will give you options, and one is for for 'web view'. You can like/dislike there. Can't do it from within Tapatalk.

Thanks again AE. I just learned that if I hover over the body of a post it automatically goes into a reader mode. At least on my iphone with iOS up to date.