Wow - have a look....

D.Rep

Jan 6, 2011
Amazing....
[video=youtube;tKFafMxaN68]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKFafMxaN68[/video]

Aug 6, 2006
It is not really boring, but I agree that it is somewhat unrealistic.
You can get a pretty good static view of any city on Google maps.

These are not necessarily current. The latest I saw was March of this year.

DavidZ

Silver
Aug 29, 2005
www.vipcigartours.com
Very nice...I found the watermark in the center of the screen very distracting though...it should be in the lower right corner. How little they show of Santiago answers the question that comes up often here: "What is there to do in Santiago" :ninja: Also found it a bit odd they didn't include Jarabacoa/Pico Duarte. But overall I think they did an awesome job.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Very nice...I found the watermark in the center of the screen very distracting though...it should be in the lower right corner. How little they show of Santiago answers the question that comes up often here: "What is there to do in Santiago" :ninja: Also found it a bit odd they didn't include Jarabacoa/Pico Duarte. But overall I think they did an awesome job.

I thought the paragliding was in Jarabacoa. Where was that??

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
I thought so too, but it was during the segment labelled La Vega/Constanza. I guess they consider Jarabacoa part of Constanza...

they did not care about labeling for sure. POP has scenes from luperon and la isabela.

meldieching

Oct 28, 2014
It's such a beautiful scene if viewed up in the air. I agree though, the watermark in the center distracted me a few times. Thanks for sharing this video.