Real love

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NicoleNorth

I am nicole, ,,,,,,,,,,my friend is engage with a guy ,,,but that won't married with her,,,,i think men always want take some adavantage from their girlfriends ,,,,,,so what you think about it

Lothario666

Bronze
Oct 16, 2012
I am nicole, ,,,,,,,,,,my friend is engage with a guy ,,,but that won't married with her,,,,i think men always want take some adavantage from their girlfriends ,,,,,,so what you think about it

Do they offer a "G.E.D." program there in Dubai?
If so, you should take advantage of the opportunity.

Lothario666

Bronze
Oct 16, 2012
N i c o l e,

L o o k -- a t -- t h e -- p i c t u r e -- b e l o w,

a n d -- c r e a t e -- a -- r e p l y.

I f -- y o u -- s t i l l -- d o -- n o t -- u n d e r s t a n d,

a s k -- y o u r -- d a d d y -- f o r -- h e l p,

w h e n -- h e -- c o m e s -- h o m e -- f r o m -- w o r k.

15rla46.jpg

tommeyers

On Vacation!
Jan 2, 2012
I live in Santiago
Nicole, so good to hear from you again. That Texan accent in your writing reminds me of home. Please come back to dr1 when you have something DR related to post. Goodbye.

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
i think she is enjoying him too much.... not the other way...love is not a one way street...

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
I'll tell you what I think. You sound like one of those Nigerians from the "409" area code.

Lothario666

Bronze
Oct 16, 2012
Nicole only posts once each day, between 3am and 6am Atlantic time, which is 11am-2pm in Dubai. Maybe that's her lunch break.

Please return tomorrow between 3am and 6am Atlantic time for the next exciting post from Dubai. We need to teach her how to post pictures of her exciting work as a "body massager".

Lobo Tropical

Silver
Aug 21, 2010

Real love is what I will have for you, when you learn some of that famous Texan grammar, to become a good member.
It must not be easy to learn, when you grow up on a horse massaging it's a$$.
I know I'm just talking to myself. :ermm:

Aug 6, 2006
,,my friend is engage with a guy ,,,but that won't married with her,,,,i think men always want take some adavantage from their girlfriends ,,,,,,so what you think about it

==========================================================================
I think that "your friend" should give up on the guy or just put out and enjoy it as she sees fit. When she gets tired of him, she should go looking for a different guy.

I think that all girlfriends and all boyfriends want to "take some advantage" from anyone they date. The guy wants nookie, the girl wants lifetime support and nagging rights. Those who do not have a motive to have significant others do not seek them. I think that this should be obvious to anyone, even Texans residing in Dubai with a feeble command of English.

donP

Dec 14, 2008
Business Minded NN?

I'd say take off your clothes and we can talk about it.

Well, she'd probably take MC, VISA, etc. :cheeky:

[video=youtube;d4QnalIHlVc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4QnalIHlVc[/video]

donP

Status
Not open for further replies.