Tanning Topless?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SadieLou

Sep 19, 2014
Is tanning topless permitted on the beaches in DR? Specifically Cabarete. I have read conflicting reports on this.

donP

Dec 14, 2008
Hypocrital Customs

Is tanning topless permitted on the beaches in DR? Specifically Cabarete. I have read conflicting reports on this.

Respect the country's customs.
{ Even if they are hypocrital.}

donP

donP

Dec 14, 2008
Tanning the Boobs

I doubt anyone would say to put your top back on!

Well, even the police may not be impressed by your boobs...... but your $$$$$$$$

So, tanning your boobs = $$$$$$$ :classic:

Your choice.

donP

CFA123

Silver
May 29, 2004
It's not unusual to see non-Dominicans tanning topless anywhere along the beach in Cabarete, including center of town and at the main all-inclusive hotel, Viva Wyndham. Less often women will walk along the shoreline topless, but again it's not unheard of. If done in a casual, non-sexual manner there will be no issues.

I've yet to see a Dominican female topless on any beach here, however.

donP

Dec 14, 2008
Culo Presentation

I've yet to see a Dominican female topless on any beach here, however.

True.
Latinos (and CCCCCCCC) are more into culos.... :laugh:
And those they know how to present. :bunny:

donP

drescape24

Bronze
Nov 2, 2011
I have been plenty of top less ladies on playa Mirador ( waterfont) in Sosua. Never a Dominican though

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Funny, but on my trips to DR, I have seen topless ladies but never the young hot ladies. They were always older, European saggy ones.

Now dv8 would be another story. :)

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
I have never seen a topless lady while in DR

I would never have the balls to go topless in DR, especially around Dominican men (but I am not trying to tan, nor to get premature wrinkles, lol)

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
I have never seen a topless lady while in DR

I would never have the balls to go topless in DR, especially around Dominican men (but I am not trying to tan, nor to get premature wrinkles, lol)

Sorry, you will never have the balls.............lol
You're in the wrong club..........:laugh:

B in Santiago

santiagodude

Nov 25, 2012
In response to the Op's question......Young and perky, no problem......Old and saggy, have your bribe ready (for the police or any random person that accidentally looks). ;)

CG

Bronze
Sep 16, 2004
People do but it's not acceptable in Dominican culture, so... No you should not go topless on the beach.

Status
Not open for further replies.