Pie in the Skye

Skye Cabarete

Sep 25, 2014
Hello. My name is Skye I live in Cabarete actually Encuentro and I love the neighbourhood. Would love to get to know the Dominican and it's beautiful culture. The people draw me here with their never ending smiles and family commitment. Looking to meet all of you. Gracias

mofongoloco

Silver
Feb 7, 2013
and those people who get bent out of shape about the dominican never say "the States" and never say american.

welcome aboard. stick around.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Welcome aboard, let's not get sidetracked with Dominican/ DR etc, ignore the grumpy posters :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
Hello and welcome our new friend. You sound like the kind of person who will like it here. Lots of experience, knowledge and humor available for free. A few grumps but you soon get used to them and they mean no harm. You are not an anti abortion Catholic person by any chance?

tommeyers

On Vacation!
Jan 2, 2012
I live in Santiago
Hello and welcome our new friend. You sound like the kind of person who will like it here. Lots of experience, knowledge and humor available for free. A few grumps but you soon get used to them and they mean no harm. You are not an anti abortion Catholic person by any chance?

Welcome. Where are you moving from? You will have plenty of time to expose your biases, preferences, sexual orientation ... don't let zoom rush you.

drSix

Silver
Oct 13, 2013
. You are not an anti abortion Catholic person by any chance?

This site needs to come with a warning.

Welcome. It's best to pretend most who reply are drunk, or at least half way there, regardless of the time. Assuming that add much clarity and reason.

sosuamatt

Bronze
Jul 29, 2013
Welcome and your DR attitude is refreshing. For this forum you require a sense of humour and a thick skin.