When is an ex Dominicana really an ex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matilda

RIP Lindsay
Sep 13, 2006
- we have a lot of questions from foreign women, Canadian, American, British usually, who are having issues with their Dominican husbands' ex 'wives'. They were never married to them but some have children with them.

Now I know that some men leave with their foreign wives to live abroad, whilst still providing for, in their mind, their 'real' Dominican wife and they hook up with them again when they come here. I also know that some Dominican women will just cause trouble as they are jealous. And I also know that any man who goes to live abroad will want to stay in touch with his kids.

Question is. How do you know if a. She is just out to make trouble, or b. He still has a relationship with her and is just with new wife to send money back and Dominican 'wife' will always have his heart and other bits of him when he comes back to visit, or c. Is just in touch, as she is the baby momma and he wants to talk to his kids?

Any thoughts?

Matilda

Last edited by a moderator:

donP

Dec 14, 2008
Now free membership available?

Yes, my thought is that it seems you forgot this:

"Feel free to contact me for ad rates.
If you're going to give membership away free to DR1 members, I have no problem you posting here.
Last edited by Robert; 06-09-2014 at 04:16 AM."

donP

Matilda

RIP Lindsay
Sep 13, 2006
Yes, my thought is that it seems you forgot this:

"Feel free to contact me for ad rates.
If you're going to give membership away free to DR1 members, I have no problem you posting here.
Last edited by Robert; 06-09-2014 at 04:16 AM."

donP

Ha. The elephant who never forgets. Mods feel free to delete reference to the website. It is an interesting question - I was just giving it context. Seeing as I always help DR1 members whenever I can, including you I seem to remember DonP when your daughter was sick, they don't need to join the site to get any help from me.

Matilda

Matilda

RIP Lindsay
Sep 13, 2006
But the question was a serious one, and not really about the site. It was when can you tell if a Dominican man is still involved with his ex? And I was hoping to get some intelligent replies from those who understand Dominican culture - both male and female.

Matilda

Aug 6, 2006
A thought comes to mind. It is not original, but it does rhyme.

In 1940 a book titled “A.R.P. and All That (and Other Wartime Stories)” by C. Kent Wright was published in London. In 1941 the volume was reviewed in a British periodical called “Public Administration”, and a short discussion of the verse was included, but no attribution was provided [KWPA]:

There are pictures of the weird dreams and reactions of the subconscious that might be expected in times so disturbing. A lady in her dreams is inspired to verse, and, half asleep, gets up to record the deathless lines. In the morning they read thus:—

“Hogamus Higamus men are Polygamous,
Higamus Hogamus women Monogamous.”

Matilda

RIP Lindsay
Sep 13, 2006
Mods can you clear this thread up please. A man can be sending money to his children which is not the same as being involved with his ex wife. I just wondered if anyone had any insight.

Matilda

Aug 6, 2006
I would agree that sending money to the children is not the same as being involved with the ex.

Would it be crude to suggest that "being involved with the ex" would generally involve physical contact?
Perhaps not if the guy was a poet.

DRDone

Sep 29, 2014
- we have a lot of questions from foreign women, Canadian, American, British usually, who are having issues with their Dominican husbands' ex 'wives'. They were never married to them but some have children with them.

Now I know that some men leave with their foreign wives to live abroad, whilst still providing for, in their mind, their 'real' Dominican wife and they hook up with them again when they come here. I also know that some Dominican women will just cause trouble as they are jealous. And I also know that any man who goes to live abroad will want to stay in touch with his kids.

Question is. How do you know if a. She is just out to make trouble, or b. He still has a relationship with her and is just with new wife to send money back and Dominican 'wife' will always have his heart and other bits of him when he comes back to visit, or c. Is just in touch, as she is the baby momma and he wants to talk to his kids?

Any thoughts?

Matilda

Always A. Your B is somewhat invalid as Dominican's don't have hearts, but if he is sending money he is definitely getting physical in return - Dominicanas see this as quid pro quo for the baby's daddy. Often heard how they withhold sex because the daddy doesn't give (enough) money - and they were stating this to their other Dominican novio as justification for the extracurricular activity. As for C, yes he may want to see his kids, and the Dominicana would definitely do anything for money including using the kids, but it is a bundled price for seeing the kids and the physical, so sure he is taking both. It's kind of like a 2 for 1 sale, even if you don't want the extra one, most will take it since it is free.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
from what i noticed the primitive simpletons who tend to thrive in sankie business have zero interest in their kids with ex partners. if they tell their gringa that ex is demanding money or that they need cash for the kids it means they are still ploughing "ex's" vag.

Status
Not open for further replies.